PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:35:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Full Screen Option in to go games off...?

Started by PogoBadgeHunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoBadgeHunter

Hi,
Can someone answer me this?
I have downloaded Mahjong Deluxe and Poppit Show and Need the small screen for the Auto to work...I have only downloaded the TRIAL....Do I have to have the full version  to change the full screen checked box in OPTIONS?
For in Options that is the only box I cannot change...
It would be a great help if I had this under wraps so I can go ahead to purchase them,And start to get tokens and Badges from these games to start off with....
thanks for your time,
cheers and GL with your Badges tomorrow,
Cheers,
Lee

aussie_wombat

HI!!
I had the same problems.  I had to go into my computer settings and change the resolutions of the actual computer monitor.  I had to choose a larger resolution set (made the game smaller). Then I was able to change the full screen option in the games.  I had to do this with all the to go game from pogo.

Hope this helps you out a bit. :/\

who me?

If you find your autos running slow in these try turning off your video acceleration it really makes a big difference. O0

TenderHearted1

Go to options and you will see full screen 1/2 screen. I always use half screen so I can still use my instant messengers.

PogoBadgeHunter

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview