PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:46:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

missing badge

Started by pogo4me,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo4me

:=  i just reached rank 50 in shuffle bump, and the badge never came up. do you have to play a zillion games afterwards or what. autos forever  :!!

Homer

Pogo is having issues with badges today. It should appear after the "nincompoops" figure out what they screwed up this time. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogo4me

cool, ty . finished this am, was hoping i didn't have to play more

pogo4me

civilwar.gif  its now been two days and still no final badge. is it lost forever.  girls18.gif

Fluffy756

Quote from: pogo4me on January 10, 2008, 08:29:45 AM
civilwar.gif  its now been two days and still no final badge. is it lost forever.  girls18.gif

Need play few games to get the badge. I had to do that with some of the games I got badges when pogo messing up with badges. I did few for mom and had redo it got the badges.

pogo4me

i did play a few afterwards, but will try again, tyvm.  0:  %%

pogo4me

just played a couple more games, badge came up. yippee. tks all.  :^*  :8:  :{x

Labaraner

Hi, i experienced the same problem with a mix and match badge for stack em. Ive finished it twice, still no badge. Today I have the "pogo unavailable" pop up.  civilwar.gif

GeorgieGirl

I play word daily each day.  The last three badges are in badge central game award but not in my badges earned for the entire list of badges.  They just dont come up and for three months are lost there but are in badge central

gg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview