This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

mahjong premium..red dragon

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Can someone tell me where the red dragon is. I have searched all the tiles and cannot find it.

muffin862

I played under 3 different tiles and got credit each time. The dragon isnt really red. Its just a dragon symbol. Even the orignial tiles have it.

blueroses

If you matched the 2nd red dragon and push the undo Button, you get credit again and you have this badge in no time..., sry for my english, I hope you understand what I mean, lol  :!!

harley89

Mahjong Garden red Dragon badge. Find a game with the red dragon is an easy match match the tiles then hit new game. Hit reset puzzle and do agian do 50 times then hit new puzzle it will record all the matches you made got this badge in about 5 minutes. setting on a puzzle with the dragons ready to match and hitting reset  Goo luck

Stinkerbell

somuchfun

Stinkerbell

Quote from: somuchfun on January 15, 2008, 04:28:58 PM
which tiles are the red dragon ones?  Thanks. :OO

Play with the Nature Tiles and you can see them.  That's how I did it.

rhino

somuchfun

+++

Never mind.  If I had bothered to read the 'how to play' section, I would have seen it.

TenderHearted1

After you find the red dragon press new game and it will give you credit and also keep the same board.

sherilynn

Did mine last night really fast. All you do is match the red dragon and undo. match and undo. match and undo until you have done that 50 times and you have the badge  :!!

Kyle

Wow, great advice thanks, but I just use the auto and rank up fast too! :pp

xxunluv3dlizxx

Inconceivable

The 'un-do' still works like a charm!  I thought the auto would take a while completing 50 boards, but I was able to do in a matter of minutes.  Thanks!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview