PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:38:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ladder tournaments question

Started by nippy,

Previous topic - Next topic

nippy

I have just joined a ladder/league in one of the game rooms. Does anyone know if it is true that according to their rules two accounts can not play or report losses. It says they have software to check these things  and if found to be so all accounts will be terminated. Is this just scare tactics or concrete fact? i would appreciate any answers or tips that any of you can offer including your goodself Mr Homer. Thank you  sg.gif

Homer

Any league making that kind of threat I wouldn't join.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Inconceivable

If you try and report a regular game from one of your accounts to another on the same computer, it will flag the accounts and the league administrator will see that in their logs.  They will also know if any accounts were created on the same computer.  They can decide to toss you, box you or whatever.  There are valid reasons for the admins to have this capability.  

If you are speaking of a Case's ladder and not a myleague, your accounts will be tossed off.

Also, if you try and enter a few of your own nics into the same tourney, the tourney will get flagged and cannot be completed.  

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

IndianLover

Quote from: Homer on January 16, 2008, 01:13:14 PM
Any league making that kind of threat I wouldn't join.

I agree I use to be HA of a league to much of a headache cannot stand them anymore. But they should not be making threats.

harley89

The leagues serve a purpose/ When they are in a room it is a great time to run your auto. They so busy with their own dramas that they pay you no never mind

FreecellFanny

Especially if you run an auto when you are in a league... :>>

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: Inconceivable on January 16, 2008, 01:14:48 PM
If you try and report a regular game from one of your accounts to another on the same computer, it will flag the accounts and the league administrator will see that in their logs.  They will also know if any accounts were created on the same computer.  They can decide to toss you, box you or whatever.  There are valid reasons for the admins to have this capability.  

If you are speaking of a Case's ladder and not a myleague, your accounts will be tossed off.

Also, if you try and enter a few of your own nics into the same tourney, the tourney will get flagged and cannot be completed.  

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

i use to be able to beat the "logging more than one name into a tourney" thing... had aol dial-up and the ip would change when i restarted my computer.... so if your on dial-up you should be able to log in without getting caught.... im on dsl now and i think the ip is static

but i would join a league you dont plan to join and see if it stills works..... then if so you can cheat you normal league.....

damn cheaters.... and we little stinkers....lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview