PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:22:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Buying all the cheats??

Started by marymary770,

Previous topic - Next topic

marymary770

:-\ Not sure about this. When a friend told me about this site about a year ago, I was undecided about buying all the cheats. So I decided I was just going to pick and choose a few. I didn't really want to spend a $100 at the time on all of them. So I started with buying about 2 or 3 of them. Then over time I ended up buying a few more at a time. Now I have 10 that I ended up buying. :( So that equals a $100, for only 10. I kick myself now for just not buying all of them for a $100.  >:(( So now what I'm wondering is if I decided to buy the $100 worth, how that work, since I already have 10 of them? And when new games come out, how does that work? Do you automatically get it? Or do you have to buy the new ones as they come out? Just curious. May not be worth it for me now, since I already bought 10 of them. There's some games I haven't even played. Either I don't have the time, or I can't see the game. My monitor is dark, I've tried adjusting it. I think I need a new one. I've only played Jigsaw Detective a couple of times. Couldn't make out the game pieces. :( Any advice? :-\ :((

Stinkerbell

I seriously could accuse you of plagerism LOL  I did EXACTLY what you did!!  I finally took the plunge a couple months ago and became an official member of the "150 Club".  I had been a 'here a cheat, there a cheat' user, but to be honest, I am such a badge-a-holic and there are games that I can't stand, I knew I would end up getting them all anyway. 
You can't get credit for those you've already bought, but if you think you might buy more than another 15 cheats, then it's worth it. 
The cost is actually $150, not $100.
Let us know what you decide, or if you have any more ?'s

harley89

It was worth it to me.  All you do is download the auto. then you just go to you 150 page and register it takes just a couple of seconds. An you can register multiple autos at one time.  (BH will send you send the link to your page after you purchase.) For all new games that have autos you only pay $5. 

marymary770

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 17, 2008, 11:20:18 AM
I seriously could accuse you of plagerism LOL  I did EXACTLY what you did!!  I finally took the plunge a couple months ago and became an official member of the "150 Club".  I had been a 'here a cheat, there a cheat' user, but to be honest, I am such a badge-a-holic and there are games that I can't stand, I knew I would end up getting them all anyway. 
You can't get credit for those you've already bought, but if you think you might buy more than another 15 cheats, then it's worth it. 

Ok,thanks! The last time I looked it was a $100, they must've went up. Still not sure. $150 is a lot of money for me and I already spent $100. That would actually be $250. Then you still have to buy the new cheats when they come out. I think for $150 they should give you the new cheats when they come out. Or make the price a little higher and you get the new ones. I don't know, TMO. But thanks for the replies! :)

Homer

Quote from: mjmusiclover on January 17, 2008, 12:33:59 PM

Ok,thanks! The last time I looked it was a $100, they must've went up. Still not sure. $150 is a lot of money for me and I already spent $100. That would actually be $250. Then you still have to buy the new cheats when they come out. I think for $150 they should give you the new cheats when they come out. Or make the price a little higher and you get the new ones. I don't know, TMO. But thanks for the replies! :)

You do get a discount on new ones as a 150 member. 150 members only pay $5 each for new programs. Everyone else pays $10

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Yeah, it's a lot of $$$ but I think the cheats are a good value anyway because of the updates being free.  But if you're not comfortable spending another $150 on yourself, feel free to spend it on me   :-*

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 17, 2008, 01:17:25 PM

Yeah, it's a lot of $$$ but I think the cheats are a good value anyway because of the updates being free.  But if you're not comfortable spending another $150 on yourself, feel free to spend it on me   :-*

I wish my Paint Shop Pro had free upgrades. They change it about every year and if you want the latest they charge $50. :'((

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Homer on January 17, 2008, 01:51:30 PMI wish my Paint Shop Pro had free upgrades. They change it about every year and if you want the latest they charge $50. :'((

Homer, Homer, Homer!

Just download the program from Limewire!  :P

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 17, 2008, 03:06:06 PM
Quote from: Homer on January 17, 2008, 01:51:30 PMI wish my Paint Shop Pro had free upgrades. They change it about every year and if you want the latest they charge $50. :'((

Homer, Homer, Homer!

Just download the program from Limewire!  :P

Sorry but besides the security risk that is stealing. You would be surprised how much the fines are if you get caught. You can be prosecuted and fined $100,000 and serve up to 10 years in prison.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview