Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Am My Own Grandpa

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

gator8_24

IndianLover

Now that was good. I play sims and I am not that creative had to have taken time to make that.

bams68

Awesome share, luv that game. Havn't play'd in awhile thou

Ur Deer Friend
bams

IndianLover

Quote from: bams68 on January 18, 2008, 01:17:28 PM
Awesome share, luv that game. Havn't play'd in awhile thou

Ur Deer Friend
bams

I haven't played sims2 in awhile either guess I'm waiting for a good expansion pack to come out with spiral stairs, kitchen cabinets, better curtains lmao... besides when I play it it's an all day event time just flies by... and of course you gotta use the cheat codes for those too lol.

Hey now just having a thought ea gives u the cheats to sims. and ea owns pogo so hmmm they really shouldn't have a problem with cheats to pogo, IMO

bams68

:D

Yeah it is a all day thing huh. I actaully did enjoy the Sims2 even thou the furniture n stuff stank but yeah still was fun to watch them amuse themselves. I packed mine all away due to lil one takin up my time. I'm sure when he gets older I'll crack it out again. Got alot of the expansions too for the orginal....so much to do an so lil time LOL.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Kyle

:<< That was really cool, i enjoyed it.. im with the others, havent played that game in awhile!

xxunluv3dlizxx

Lmao while i hate admitting this the song sounds like something out of my biological father's family lol he married his brother's ex wife so my aunt turned into my stepmom and three cousins turned into stepsisters and a halfsister lol..

never could seem to get into Sims though

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview