PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:54:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I was thinking about autos

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I had way to much time on my hands today and I started thinking. That can get dangerous. But the thought popped into my head that when you are playing against a bot are you not playing against a auto. A computer program is playing and playing quite well. That of course lead me to the idea that why does Pogo have a problem with auto use when they use them. Like I said I had way to much time on my hands just wanted to share some of my insanity with all of you

Stinkerbell

mr.clean

I brought a few autos before i became a 150 member .  Glad i became a 150 member gives me freedoom too do other things. :[

marymary770

Who creates the cheats anyway? I always wondered if it was somekind of branch of Pogo. Like another way for them to make more money.  :-[ Where do they come from? I'm sure they know about Pogocheats. :-[

mr.clean

pogo has nothing too do with pogo cheats or badgehelp :!$

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on January 18, 2008, 02:08:08 PM
I had way to much time on my hands today and I started thinking. That can get dangerous. But the thought popped into my head that when you are playing against a bot are you not playing against a auto. A computer program is playing and playing quite well. That of course lead me to the idea that why does Pogo have a problem with auto use when they use them. Like I said I had way to much time on my hands just wanted to share some of my insanity with all of you

I think that was a good thought. I never thought of it that way, but you are absolutely right.

Stinkerbell

So everytime we lose a JP spin when playing against the bots, we should get a free month of Pogo :)

harley89

See Tara gets it. Pogo has their own autos called bots. They are programmed to play the game and play it very well for hours at a time there is no human playing except for you. Pogo is using cheats ,auto or what ever you want to call it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview