PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:48:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri-Peaks2

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: draagnfli on February 25, 2008, 06:37:00 PM
I am having a lil problem in tri2 wondering if anyone else is having the same problem some peep in the room tell me they are having the same problem so i no its not just me but the problem is that i have collected all the artifacts and im in area 52 which keeps freezin on me and when i try to play somewhere else i get a popup saying that i have already collected all artifacts in this place do i want to play for fun well no i dont want to play for fun i want rank progress anyone else getting that popup thanks

I've been playing in the other areas without a problem. It says for fun but my ranks are going up.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tokiehog

the best place to play or cheat in tri peak 2 is after u get the relics to play in panama...there u dont have to wait for the game to load and it runs better there...gl i am rank 47 now and running bubblegum.gif

pink

in the help section on pogo, says after ya got all the artifacts, you can go in where it says "your pogo name-next to connect button on game" ..remove your name, put your name back..and all the artifacts will be cleared. meaning: you stay same rank, but you start all over on the artifacts. I re-set mine yesterday, so startin out in china again at rank 14.  prolly read it in help as i think explained it crappy..coffee aint kicked in yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview