Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MCF Madame Fate

Started by bubbleup,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbleup

Has anyone bought this pc game? We played the free trial and enjoyed it and wondered if its worth the money.Thanks for any replies.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on January 21, 2008, 07:19:32 AM
Has anyone bought this pc game? We played the free trial and enjoyed it and wondered if its worth the money.Thanks for any replies.

I haven't bought it yet, but I agree, it's fun and I am going to get it but first I'm going to try and find a couple more that I want to buy so I can get the discount.  Are you getting it from Pogo or BigFishGames?  I will get it from BigFishGames so I can get the discount.

bubbleup

I havent seen it yet in pogo's download section. I'm a little leery about the bigfish offer because in fine print it says there is a monthly recurring fee for new games.Does bigfish let you use the registration code up to 5 times? We would like the game on 2 computers. I might wait[if I can lol!]till it comes to pogo downloads so I can try the game longer than one hour  :)))

harley89

I finished it. Some of the puzzles are near next to impossible to solve. I didnt even try. even reading walk throughs I couldnt solve them. Good news is you can finish the game without doing them.(thank God). And I hated the ending.  You play the game expecting one ending and boom something so off the wall it cant even find left field and then you keep thinking does it mean what you think it means. So dont go with your first choice after you finish cause it isnt ready  or never will be

Kyle

:P This game is one of my favorites, and I did buy it.

xxunluv3dlizxx

I purchased it earlier today and just finished it and it is definitely one of my favorites. They puzzles were pretty challenging at some point and others were like omg duh how simple lol but i got through all of them woo..

as for for the reoccuring charge with bigfish..i was a little leery about that when I signed up today but basically what I got from it was depending on what club package you choose you get a reoccuring charge every month for the amounts of either 6.99, 7.99, 9.99..if i'm wrong than oops lol but thats what i got when i read through the site..

bubbleup

bummer that you can win the game so soon. Guess I'll wait on this..thanks for all the input everyone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview