PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:26:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

50% Off - Best Of '07 Games

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

FreecellFanny

I can't see anything to indicate the reduced price.... :"

mr.clean

click on the link  or goto club pogo and you will see it in the corner...    But 6.99  is still cheaper than 9.99

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on January 25, 2008, 03:42:38 PM
click on the link  or goto club pogo and you will see it in the corner...    But 6.99  is still cheaper than 9.99

Yep, it is... but frankly, I don't want them taking $$$ out of my account every month when I'm not sure I even want another game. Or 12.

cowboy63

they only show up as 9.95 for me. is there something i'm missing

Stinkerbell

Quote from: cowboy63 on January 25, 2008, 08:28:03 PM
they only show up as 9.95 for me. is there something i'm missing

No, 9.95 is the 50% off price.  mr.clean is talking about another site where you can get discounted games.

cowboy63

ty stinkerbell, is there a link to this other site or is it one of those not talked about?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: cowboy63 on January 25, 2008, 08:40:39 PM
ty stinkerbell, is there a link to this other site or is it one of those not talked about?

The site was posted in another thread, but it's bigfishgames.com I think.  I looked there too, and they have a bunch of the same games there that pogo charges 19.99 for.  I read the information, and the way I understand it, you have to commit to buy a certain number of games over a certin length of time.  For example if you commit to 2 games, they charge you 9.99 per month and you get 1 game, then you have to pay another 9.99 for the 2nd game.  And whether or not you want to make a purchase, you're still charged the 9.99.  Now, if you commit to buy 12 games over the next year you can sign up for 6.99 per month.  The money is automatically deducted from your account, whether you actually buy the game or not.  I can't see myself buying 12 games, so I was going to do the 2 game deal until I saw that it is an ongoing commitment.  Plus I do NOT want to give them permission to just keep deducting $$$ from my account.

Please go check it out yourseslf.  It might be a great deal for you and it's very possible I have totally misunderstood the concept over there, so please don't take my word for it, check it out yourself!

My purpose in posting this thread was not to try and take away from mr.cleans post - it was only to give people like me (who prefer to pay as we go) a heads up to the offer at Pogo.

shoes

I am a member of Bigfish and pay the $6.99 per month.  You do not have to use the credit each month either.  So if there is no game that month but 2 games that you want the next month you can get them both for credits that you have saved up.  I love hidden object games and have about 30 of them now and those are really the only ones that I buy on this site, and the best thing is that you can download them on 5 different computers without paying again!!  So my friend has the same membership and we are able to share and each get 2 games per month if we want.  Thought I would share the info.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 25, 2008, 08:29:55 PMNo, 9.95 is the 50% off price.  mr.clean is talking about another site where you can get discounted games.

Thank you for clearing that up. He wasn't very clear with that.

There are some Pogo games at Walmart and they are the same as this discounted price. I've had my eye on the T1tanic game for a while.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: shoes on January 26, 2008, 04:01:41 AM
I am a member of Bigfish and pay the $6.99 per month.  You do not have to use the credit each month either.  So if there is no game that month but 2 games that you want the next month you can get them both for credits that you have saved up.  I love hidden object games and have about 30 of them now and those are really the only ones that I buy on this site, and the best thing is that you can download them on 5 different computers without paying again!!  So my friend has the same membership and we are able to share and each get 2 games per month if we want.  Thought I would share the info.

Is it correct that they take out the fee whether or not you get a game?  So you commit to 12 months at 6.99 per month, if there's only let's say 4 games you really want buy you still have to pay 6.99 per month for the 12 months to fulfill that commitment?  I really want to make sure I understand this.

mr.clean

all it says you have too get 12 games...  But you do get a credit every month towards your game at 6.99 each.

Other sites i've been at charge 9.95 a month for the game and you have too buy games at 14.95 each after wards.

They come out with a new game every day and you can buy them for 6.99 each.

Stinkerbell

Okay, I did some more digging at Big Fish Games and this is what it says --

"Casual Pack:2 Game Credit Minimum ($9.99 per Game Credit). When you sign up for this option, you will be charged $9.99 each month on your credit card until you cancel.

Super Pack:6 Game Credit Minimum ($7.99 per Game Credit.) When you sign up for this option, you will be charged $7.99 each month on your credit card until you cancel.

Jumbo Pack:12 Game Credit Minimum ($6.99 per Game Credit.) When you sign up for this option, you will be charged $6.99 each month on your credit card until you cancel.

Your current Game Club Credits can be found under your My Game Club account page.

From your My Game Club page you can purchase additional Game Club Credits for the same low price. Any additional credits will be reflected in your minimum obligation.

Once you've met the minimum agreement your Game Club Membership will continued to be billing monthly for an additional credit until you cancel the account.

You may the account at any time. If you haven't met your minimum obligation, you'll be redirect to our shopping cart to purchase additional Game Club Credits to fulfill your commitment."

Sounds like an awesome deal if you think you'll purchase that many games  :)

mr.clean

Yes it's a great deal..  But the only problem  i can see is POGO/EA waits alittle bit before other sites gets there games.

for 19.95   you would get about 4   for the price of the 6.99 memebership.

I think this is why pogo/ea    keeps doing there 50% off on games

Bigfish has these games allways at this price  6.99 if your a memeber

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview