PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:41:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Bowl

Started by blindscan,

Previous topic - Next topic

blindscan

I have tried several times on Pogo Bowl to get the Gold Pin Badge where you have to knock down 4 Gold Pins in under 2 hours and I was wanting to see if anyone can tell me what I might be doing wrong because it only gives me either 1 or 2 Gold Pins in that 2 hour length of time..Any help would be appreciated.........Thanks.

harley89

That badge is hard on the nerves to get. i think I tried 5 times before I got it. Sometime room hopping will help. When I did get it I got it within 30 minutes. it is pretty much all luck as to when the gold pins come out

blindscan

Thanks alot I guesss I'll just have to have more patientce and try doing that.

Stinkerbell

Another idea is to wait to activate the challenge until just before the end of the game... get your gold pin, then before the game is over, activate the challenge, that way you're not wasting PRECIOUS time!  Good luck!

edfshr

As it says in the last reply, don't start the clock till the jackpot spin of a game that got the gold pin, now you only have to get three gold pins in two hours.  Have another window open so you can just click "activate challenge" after the 10th frame but before the spin.

Of course you also want to play in the fast lanes.

jetstar

i couldnt get mine room hopping, i went to the different topic rooms and got it pretty quick gl   <3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview