PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:29:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problem with Firefox/Vista

Started by zombiekiller,

Previous topic - Next topic

zombiekiller

Does anyone else have a problem playing Pogo games on Firefox? I've emailed the Pogo support team so many times and everything they told me to do doesn't work at all. I can play on IE but I prefer Firefox.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: zombiekiller on January 26, 2008, 01:05:59 PM
Does anyone else have a problem playing Pogo games on Firefox? I've emailed the Pogo support team so many times and everything they told me to do doesn't work at all. I can play on IE but I prefer Firefox.

I can't either....  from what I've been told (which may be a load of garbage) there's some incompatibility issue with Firefox and Java when it comes to Vista and Pogo.  I can do just about every other thing with Firefox, but can't play on Pogo.  HOWEVER, that said.... just plain Mozilla works great with java, Pogo and Vista.  No problems at all and that's the one I use most of the time.

zombiekiller

Stinkerbell

Quote from: zombiekiller on January 26, 2008, 01:15:38 PM
Mozilla huh? I'll give that a try.. Thanks!! :D

It's weird because Firefox is a "lighter" version of Mozilla.... technically it's called Mozilla Firefox... so why Mozilla works and Firefox doesn't is really strange.

zombiekiller

Do you have a problem with Jigsaw Detective? It's the only game I can never play :(

EDIT: I take it back!! It works with Mozilla!! I'm so glad I can play it again. Thanks  <..>

Stinkerbell

Quote from: zombiekiller on January 26, 2008, 01:27:50 PM
Do you have a problem with Jigsaw Detective? It's the only game I can never play :(

EDIT: I take it back!! It works with Mozilla!! I'm so glad I can play it again. Thanks  <..>

You're welcome!  So, how do you get the Pogo downloadable games for free?  Is it legal?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 26, 2008, 01:38:46 PM

You're welcome!  So, how do you get the Pogo downloadable games for free?  Is it legal?

No it isn't. In fact theft of copyrighted materials is punishable by a $100,000 fine and 10 years in prison.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on January 26, 2008, 01:41:31 PM
Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 26, 2008, 01:38:46 PM

No it isn't. In fact theft of copyrighted materials is punishable by a $100,000 fine and 10 years in prison.

:ooo

quietstorm357

when u first open up ur firefox rite next to the lil house type in about:config n configure ur java on ur browser scrool down to where u see java settings, theres a few just mark them all true then try it if

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview