PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 06:09:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ummm Help!

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

:OO  I need help.  I need to know if anyone has lived during World War II, Korea, Vietnam, or the Gulf War can answer a few questions. I have to do a report on 10 different people. I need 3 more. These are the questions I have to ask. You can answer in a short sentence or however many sentences you want.   :-\ If someone doesn't mind of course.

1. How were they affected by their experience?
2. What was life like before and after their military service?
3. How about those who stayed at home? How were they affected by their experience? What did they do at home?
4. What was life like at home before and after the war?

Darsheis

Did they have to been in active duty? or just lived during those time.  Was not active duty, but lived during those times, and can answer how it affected our lives while my dad served during WWII - if that helps. 

Tara

Quote from: Darsheis on January 26, 2008, 12:09:12 PM
Did they have to been in active duty? or just lived during those time.  Was not active duty, but lived during those times, and can answer how it affected our lives while my dad served during WWII - if that helps. 

That would help. Thanks! You can PM it to me if you want, it doesn't have to be long or anything like that.  Thanks again.

Quote from: Squid on January 26, 2008, 12:36:40 PM
Is Tara doing the kiddie's homework?

Ummm, nope...mine.

Tara

Thanks again to the people who helped me. I have it all now. Now I get to spend tomorrow putting it all together.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview