PlayBuddy
October 05, 2024, 07:37:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Does anyone know the cycle or whatever to the lucky seats in multi-player games?

Started by iccut,

Previous topic - Next topic

iccut

I'm sure more of you notice some chairs or seats in all poker games and also in gin, canasta, and most all of the card games; seem to be luckier than the others. I sometimes watch to see which seats are always taken at the tables being played while I am in the room. It seems to change day to day....sometimes the chair shifts to another seat after a table has been played at constantly for a bit.

Has anyone else noticed this? And does anyone know the key to picking the lucky seat? :>>

FreecellFanny

Lucky seats eh? First I've heard of this... :)))

However, if the seats are different colours I always pick the yellow one only becasue that's my favourite colour.

h1012222

Stinkerbell

Quote from: h1012222 on January 28, 2008, 04:10:52 AM
DO you think anyone would share that secret, thats a golden secret  :!$ :!$ :-X

I totally know what you mean..... there is a pattern and it's this: Whichever seat I'm sitting in, loses, so avoid sitting in my lap.  Hope that helps.   bbq22.gif

Mistyeyed

harley89

Stinkerbell

harley89

Tell me about stinker. In Jungle Gin if I play against computer 1 the bot wins every hand and goes gin alot. If I play computer 2 it is evenly matched. I now always play computer 2 if I play by hand.

SpunkyGirl

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harleyrider on January 28, 2008, 10:04:01 AM
Tell me about stinker. In Jungle Gin if I play against computer 1 the bot wins every hand and goes gin alot. If I play computer 2 it is evenly matched. I now always play computer 2 if I play by hand.

Do you think that's true with all bot vs. human games?

prettypuppy

I've noticed it also.  I'm a big fan of texas holdem and I've played over 25,000 games and won 10 mil.  I always look to see who's won the most tokens.  If over 200,000, I wait a little while to see if they leave and jump in their seat.  Yesterday I was in a "second best" seat and lost 60,000 tokens.  I play in super rollers.

mr.clean

lol sit on your lap i heard somewhere you have man boobs! ??? :o
Quote from: Squid on January 28, 2008, 06:46:32 AM
Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 28, 2008, 05:07:38 AM
I totally know what you mean..... there is a pattern and it's this: Whichever seat I'm sitting in, loses, so avoid sitting in my lap.  Hope that helps.   bbq22.gif

TOO funny, stinky one.

Never heard of the lucky seat syndrome.  Never noticed a pattern either, although I haven't been scrutinizing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview