PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:56:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

mahjong grden deluxe

Started by lilamygirl25,

Previous topic - Next topic

lilamygirl25

:OO   does anyone have magjong garden deluxe and is willing to share it with me? please let me know!!!

spidertail

Just wondering, how would one share the game???? :-X

Tara

Quote from: lilamygirl25 on January 28, 2008, 04:54:16 PM
:OO   does anyone have magjong garden deluxe and is willing to share it with me? please let me know!!!

I don't share.  :)))

disneyland lady

lilamygirl, you got a hubby or boyfriend you wanna share? I have never shared before and do not have a hubby or boyfriend but I do have the game. Sharing might be fun after all! I am sure that Tara is just seeing it from the other side of things.  %%

disneyland lady insane diego

Kyle

Sorry, i havent purchased this game yet, or i would!

cranky

lilamygirl25

ok cranky.... i am not allowed to send pm ty for the email i needed to email you back any suggestions?

cranky

Homer

Quote from: lilamygirl25 on February 08, 2008, 03:43:21 AM
ok cranky.... i am not allowed to send pm ty for the email i needed to email you back any suggestions?

Once you get to 25 posts you can PM someone.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kim23il

I want someone to share tri peaks delux and mahjong delux with me. I got an extra poppit code I can trade. I accidently order'd it twice. :))) :>>

xxmatteroftime

Cannot acess this or any other beta game even though i am a tester. any ideas why ty

mr.clean

lilamygirl25

:OO   i put the code in and my email and it says wrong key/email   any thoughts??

mr.clean

well the   o and 0 can get really confusing!     I think you have too use this persons e-mail address allso that you brought it from.

Monkey

lilamygirl25

ok so what email do i put in?? i know i have the key right because i copy and pasted it lol and if any one wants to share any of the others ill share lottso with them 'specially cranky for getting this started!!!
jester.gif

mr.clean

I belive you have too put in the persons that brought it ..

They ask for a e-mail when you buy the game and it's listed before you put in the key.

lilamygirl25

kim23il

I am still looking for the mahjong gardenDeluxe. I have my OWN code for poppit show that I can trade. I traded last week with someone on here and they sent me a bad code.  :oo. So I am tryn once more.

mr.clean

very easy too mess up those codes.  They there are people that will sale bad codes/trade them.   You need all the information they used ...

When you put in the key it asks for an e-mail address allso.  They have the right e-mail address on file when this person brought it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview