PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:13:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2008 Superbowl

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Where's the poll?

Where's the perfect finger food snack list?

I need a really good dip recipe with ground beef and cheese and sour cream and all that good stuff in it.

IndianLover

Hmm.. I wouldn't be sure who to pick on the poll lmao... I haven't really watched football for years to much of a Nascar fan now. But I use to  love the Giants. NE ok also but after all their "violations" this season for what they did with the other teams at the beginning of the year I still don't think they should even be allowed to be in the superbowl.

Don't kill me just my opinion..  :oo  But I guess the coach's 500,000 fine makes it alright to be in it huh... Oh well.

I just wanta see house after the superbowl lmao.

Homer

Just like here....If you ain't cheatin'....you ain't tryin'...GO PATS!!!  :^* :^* :^*

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

giants 24
pats 21 F/OT  :/\..my bold prediction

gator8_24

Indianlover just 1 more week and Nascar starts with the Bud Shootout next Sat. 8PM!!! Then there will really be talk about cheating LOL Jr + Jeff + Jimmie + Casey = HMS we're all the same team!

I'm going for the underdog GIANTS!

Homer

I love Terry Bradshaw. Finally someone has stepped forward and said it's time for the 72 Dolphins to shut up and he's pulling for the Pats for just that reason.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2008, 11:31:30 AM
I love Terry Bradshaw. Finally someone has stepped forward and said it's time for the 72 Dolphins to shut up and he's pulling for the Pats for just that reason.

Are you watching the 12 hour pre game show? LOL  I'm waiting a few hours before listening to all the 'talk'.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on February 03, 2008, 12:24:44 PM
Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2008, 11:31:30 AM

What do the '72 Dolphins have to do with him picking the Pats over the Jets?  I am missing the connection.  Wasn't he a Steeler? 

You mean the Giants right?

The 72 Dolphins have been whining all year long about their perfect season being eclipsed by the Pats going 19-0 if they win today.

Homer

Jordin Sparks looks terrified. :-\

Gee...that was lip-synched. ::)

jrzydvl

Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2008, 03:19:35 PM
Jordin Sparks looks terrified. :-\

Gee...that was lip-synched. ::)

so was paula abduls before game tailgate pary song what a shame they all can not sing

GOOOOOOOOOO  G-MEN

Homer

I guess the Pats are playing bend but don't break defense. The corners sure played soft on that first drive.

Monkey

I was pissed after that first quarter.. if the Pats scored their touchdown in the 1st rather than 3 seconds into the second quarter I woulda gotten an extra $2500 from a superbowl pool.  >:((

Thankfully the score stayed the same for the second quarter though.  :^* :^*

Homer

This game is the most boring SB I have watched in a long time.

Monkey

Really boring game, but damn I'm happy I entered the superbowl pool at work.  :^* :^*

Homer

Samuel got burnt there going for the INT instead of knocking the pass down.

gator8_24

++ ++ GO GIANTS!!  Love the baby ETrade comml LOL

Homer

gator8_24

++ :^* :^*

Sorry Homer, Swamp and guys.   Brady should not have brought his g/f, bad luck :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview