PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:47:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Three Women In A Sauna

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Three women, two younger and one senior citizen, were sitting naked in a sauna.  Suddenly there was a beeping sound.  The young woman pressed her forearm and the beeping stopped.  The others looked at her questioningly.  "That was my pager", she said. " I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."

A few minutes later, a phone rang.  The second woman lifted her palm to her ear.  "That was my cell phone.  I have a microchip in my hand."

The older woman felt very low tech.  Not to be outdone, she decided she had to do something just as impressive.  She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom.  She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end.  The others stared at her in utter dismay.  Finally the older woman said "Well, will you look at that...  I'm getting a fax!!"

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 07, 2008, 09:34:22 AM
Three women, two younger and one senior citizen, were sitting naked in a sauna.  Suddenly there was a beeping sound.  The young woman pressed her forearm and the beeping stopped.  The others looked at her questioningly.  "That was my pager", she said. " I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."

A few minutes later, a phone rang.  The second woman lifted her palm to her ear.  "That was my cell phone.  I have a microchip in my hand."

The older woman felt very low tech.  Not to be outdone, she decided she had to do something just as impressive.  She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom.  She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end.  The others stared at her in utter dismay.  Finally the older woman said "Well, will you look at that...  I'm getting a fax!!"

:)) :)) :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview