This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri Peak Deluxe

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

where do  you find this game on the front page..its not listed with the other deluxe games,have they removed it all ready?

denadatoday

Add it through your favorites, then when you click on the room it will take you to a download page.

IndianLover

Quote from: sandyhook on February 05, 2008, 10:36:02 AM
Whoopsies svs I confuddled everyone by misnaming the game  - I bad  -  ty to all who straightened it out for me - forgive me :"

Lol the game is 55.6 MB and I have dial up  girls18.gif - I gonna be downloading for a while - been downloading for 3 1/2 hours and it i 58% done  :!# - so how is the game?

Wish I did not live in Mayberry and had DSL or Cable ......not available in my area

I'm not able to get DLS or Cable either because of where I live but I have sattelite, and because of the weather today rainy/cloudy it took 20 minutes to download. 

Mistyeyed

i got mine downloaded now,but when i play it,it plays full screen,no room selections,is this multi player rooms?

denadatoday

There are multi-player rooms, try to connect again and make sure that it's connected.  I had trouble at first too but it works fine now.

Mistyeyed

still looking for the multi player rooms..i bring up the game,it does cover the full screen,when i unchecked full screen in options it still does not put me in to a room,it does say connected also...any ideas?

Fluffy756

need hit connected and it will bring into the room. I just did that. This game has some problems of it frez.

john82379

I got it :)  I had my g/f send me the link to the download page.....first impressions?  Game LOOKS awesome, love the graphics.  Can't stand the bonus game tho it's kinda stupid, and tokie spins are horrendous so far.  But other than that not bad. I just have to remember how I hated Lottso Deluxe when it first came out and i grew to love it, will probably like this too in time.  jester.gif

xgingerx

denadatoday

I am really enjoying this game so far!  It's fun and the graphics for the different cities are great.

john82379

It's actually 25% off if u use the code Valentine, so it ended up being about 15 bux.  I dont know if it's worth it yet LOL  :^*

Mistyeyed

i dont know if i will buy the auto for this one when it comes out..i will probably just play this one through,and work on all the others i need to finish with the autos i already have...i need to play a game once in a while..lol.

mr.clean

Do i need too get rid of the old Tri-peaks 1 game?

lucky9999

Tri-Peaks Deluxe is out, released 2-5-08.  Where is the auto?  Hope to see here soon.

Fluffy756

Quote from: mr.clean on February 05, 2008, 04:45:45 PM
Do i need too get rid of the old Tri-peaks 1 game?

that tri-peak is play on pogo(reg) this one is a download game which is new. I kind of like it on rank 6 so far.

raine56

You cannot use Valentine code to purchase Tripeaks 2 download.  The game looks good so far.  Great graphics.  Now just need the auto lol.

swamp

:/// gl ev1 i cant get by rank 7  the ranks are stuck i have wrote pogo about this  :{:  (O+O) :-[

harley89

A lot of people are having problems with this game. Mine was running very choppy so I unchecked millions of colors in the opitions and it works fine

Mia107

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on February 05, 2008, 07:25:10 PM
:/// gl ev1 i cant get by rank 7  the ranks are stuck i have wrote pogo about this  :{:  (O+O) :-[

I don't have that problem.. I'm rank 9 and counting.. sorry yours is stuck  :(

john82379

Not true Raine, I was able to use the special code Valentine when ordering my Tri-Peaks Deluxe and it gave me a little more than 5.00 off the price  :<<

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview