Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question Tri Peaks D

Started by Magzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

After getting to the end of area 52 (it stated completed), do you have to in area 52  in order to get your ranks and rest of badges through 50.  I tried to move  back to panama  (I like the background better and the graphics) and it states you will be playing for fun, it did not seem to advance, and it was not in a multi-ppl room....so went back to area 52.  Anyone know?

Mistyeyed

are you sure you were connected to the internet/ i had the problem yesterday,i was not showing in a multi player room,i  had to go back to connect and enter my pogo screen name to get the connection to work right..i dont know if that is the problem your having or not,but you might want to check..

Magzy

Thank you very much that seems to be the problem, it said connected but I don't think it was.  Tried back a bit later and it worked. :^*

Mistyeyed

your welcome..i havent gotten that far yet,so  i dont know if i will have that same problem..when i first downloaded the game is when i had that trouble..

Tara

Quote from: magzy on February 07, 2008, 03:54:26 PM
After getting to the end of area 52 (it stated completed), do you have to in area 52  in order to get your ranks and rest of badges through 50.  I tried to move  back to panama  (I like the background better and the graphics) and it states you will be playing for fun, it did not seem to advance, and it was not in a multi-ppl room....so went back to area 52.  Anyone know?

It says you play for fun, but you still rank up. It just means there are no more artifacts to collect at the end gold chest.

Magzy

Ty....not playin for fun....playin for badges :)))

Tara

Quote from: magzy on February 08, 2008, 08:12:42 AM
Ty....not playin for fun....playin for badges :)))

Me too, and it works. I don't really know what the artifacts were for. You don't get jackpot spins but you still rank up and get your badges. O0

Mistyeyed

i was wondering why we were getting all the minis right away..

eyedoc55

ok...

I finished tripeaks delux.....I feel pogo let us down this time...after area 52 all you get is tokens..and it tells ya your at rank 11 and a professor..however..the badge book Says you have to have X amount of this or that to advance to obtain the badges...maybe I am reading this wrong...but what else is there after area 52..

pogo has bumfuggled me on this one..

any suggestions,,anybody...

come on now,,someone must know more then tara and me...lol..kidding..

eyedoc55

xgingerx

how do you rank if theres nothing after area 51?

i got the cheat but it stops working after a few games,i have updated it also..

Tara

There are 57 artifacts that you can get...that has nothing to do with your ranking. You still rank up after so many ranks to the last chest, just like regular Tri-Peaks. Just keep playing, you can check your progress in the Museum anytime during the game to see.

eyedoc55

what am I doing wrong...

tara..you said we can check progress in the museum,,but after area 52  the museum doesnt open..just goes from one win to the area 52 icon then straight to the game..doesnt stop off at the museum like it did before I competed the area..what am I doing that I should be doing,,,guess I went wrong somewhere...lol

and if all it does is give tokies..I guess its a suprise to get anything else ya need to advance in rank,,,other them wins..lol...am I not reading the books right...or am I really dense...lol...besides old...lol...

eyedoc55

Tara

What rank are you?  When you are in the game itself where you see cards, look at the bottom left hand corner and you will see "menu" click on that and then click "museum" it will show you a picture of your mini on the left hand side and your ranks on the other side in that billboard. It says what rank you are and how many gold chests till the next rank. Go back and play your game and when you get to the last chest go back and look at the "museum" and you will see your advancing. Since you finished all the places Indian,China, blah blah blah and Area 52, you can play in any of those you want to now. It really doesn't matter where you play. I just went back to "Map" and picked India to play in. Your going to rank up, I promise you will. I am 7 gold chests from 26 and have been done with the 5 play areas. I hope that made sense. I feel like I'm writing a novel. :)))  But we all know that I suck at explaining.

eyedoc55

tara...ya did good....I understand it better now...thank you...

between you and Homer..ya both are quiet a pair...ya both helped me greatly...thank ya both

eyedoc55

Runner

Quote from: Tara on February 08, 2008, 11:12:13 AM
What rank are you?  When you are in the game itself where you see cards, look at the bottom left hand corner and you will see "menu" click on that and then click "museum" it will show you a picture of your mini on the left hand side and your ranks on the other side in that billboard. It says what rank you are and how many gold chests till the next rank. Go back and play your game and when you get to the last chest go back and look at the "museum" and you will see your advancing. Since you finished all the places Indian,China, blah blah blah and Area 52, you can play in any of those you want to now. It really doesn't matter where you play. I just went back to "Map" and picked India to play in. Your going to rank up, I promise you will. I am 7 gold chests from 26 and have been done with the 5 play areas. I hope that made sense. I feel like I'm writing a novel. :)))  But we all know that I suck at explaining.

agreed  ........... well with the suck part

Fluffy756

help I am stuck. I got to rank 10 was playing for a while (open up area 52 each time I got to the last chest it keeps giving tokens. Nothing is going into section for area 52. I know I am in the room I have been talking with other players everything. Now I am on rank 11. I click on menu and it show it open but nothing is there.

xgingerx

there is nothing after area 52...i'm rank 11 also
someone in the room side you just get tokens till rank 50 ...i think thats stupid there should be more to that game for 20.00...

and where is the Ruby Ring????

Fluffy756

Wow nothing after area 52 kind too the funny out that. I wanted more I like this game. I just rank up now when done and rest will do my another screen name.

ArmPitOdor

I have a question, how many screen names can you do on one download?

cranky

i think 5 but not sure

i brought tri peaks and very disappointed that there isnt anything after area 52 but they did say 5 locations  girls18.gif

hopefully they add more   O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview