This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

re hearts

Started by snipes,

Previous topic - Next topic

snipes

I got an emaIL from pogo saying theres a special edition hearts badge got till the 15th to earn it anyone know where it is on pogo as I cant find it anywhere

Babs

Homer

I didn't get an email. Maybe you need to play hearts on Valentine's Day.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snipes

Quote from: Homer on February 10, 2008, 07:32:29 AM
I didn't get an email. Maybe you need to play hearts on Valentine's Day.

Just says got till the 15th to earn it

snipes

To make sure you receive your e-mail from Pogo UK, please add clubpogouk@uknews.pogo.com to your address book. Having difficulty viewing this email? View it here. 

1. First Class Solitaire
2. Spades
3. High Stakes Pool
4. Vaults of Atlantis
5. Dominoes...

When it comes to 'lurrrve', what do you find most attractive?

Celebrate Valentine's Day with a Limited Edition Badge for Hearts! Earn it and display your animated icon today. Hurry, it's available only until 15/2.   

Create your own personalised Pogo Valentine's card to send to all your loved ones and check out our fun Valentine's wallpaper!

A shoot 'em up carnival game that will have you blasting away for hours!

TRY IT NOW   

A unique city-building simulation game with a puzzle twist.

TRY IT NOW 

Put yourself in the Player Spotlight!
It's a great way of sharing your thoughts, hobbies and interests with other UK Pogo fans. Plus, the player selected each week receives a funky Pogo T-shirt or mug!

FIND OUT MORE

Mind your manners
Grab a cup of tea and read Ms. Netiquette's column on game etiquette and chat room manners!

FIND OUT MORE

HOT DOWNLOAD
Daily chores have never been more fun as you cultivate fields, feed livestock and gather the items they produce.

DOWNLOAD NOW

©2007 Electronic Arts Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

Please know that at Pogo UK, we don't want to send you information that you don't want to receive.
If you no longer want us to contact you please unsubscribe by clicking here

Electronic Arts Nederland B.V., De Koumen 100, 6433KE Hoensbroek, Netherlands
Commercial register: Kamer van Koophandel Amsterdam. Company registration number: 24276634

arniebear

Hearts Limited Edition Badge coming soon!
Look out for the special Valentine's Limited Edition badge for Hearts, which will be released on Tuesday 12th February. It'll be available for one week only, so make sure you get yours before February 19th! Our apologies to anyone who saw the badge advertised in the Club Pogo UK Insider newsletter, which incorrectly stated that the Hearts badge was out now.

From the UK Pogo Community Centre News.

PogoKaz

I didn't get the email, but this info is in the UK news letter

Look out for the special Valentine's Limited Edition badge for Hearts, which will be released on Tuesday 12th February. It'll be available for one week only, so make sure you get yours before February 19th! Our apologies to anyone who saw the badge advertised in the Club Pogo UK Insider newsletter, which incorrectly stated that the Hearts badge was out now.

snipes

DoubleOscotty

Wonder if it's different from the M&M one coming out this Tuesday??

Fluffy756

wonder if that also mean they was giving one in the mix and match. They should be coming out soon.

ArmPitOdor

I had read about the mix n match previews and it listed that badge in it. If I understand right you add it to a mnm album.

PogoKaz

Well I can't find it in the news anymore and to me it was worded as if it was going to be a free badge to earn

Obviously not and at 22 gems!!!!!!!!!!!!! to purchase they can XXXXXXXXXX !@#$ !@#$ >:(( >:((  It's daylight robbery

BadgeBabe

Everyone understands that this is a promotion for the REGULAR Feb. Mix and Match badges, right? They are promoting the animated Hearts badge available this month.. I have it, it's cute, but it has nothing to do with Pogo UK specifically. 

At one time, on  the " Pogo preview" sites, there was a special Valentine's Day badge listed with the regular challenges. Apparently, that badge turned into the pay for play Mix and Match badge, and there is no free special edition Valentine's Day badge on any version of Pogo. I wish there was. :)

Happy Valentine's Day anyway!!  <3 <3

Badgebabe

denadatoday

That's kind of a rip.  I don't mind paying for the Mix-n-match badges, I do anyway in fact I have all of them and the Hearts badge is really cool.  But I miss having Pogo put out more free Special Edition badges for every holiday.  They've been better about it, we just did a winter one which was nice.   It's like the mini items, fine have some Premium ones for gems (which I dont buy anymore because I feel theres so much of it it's a waste of money).  But make enough free ones to keep people happy too, dont save ALL the good stuff for Gems!

BadgeBabe

Quote from: denadatoday on February 13, 2008, 08:23:45 AM
That's kind of a rip.  I don't mind paying for the Mix-n-match badges, I do anyway in fact I have all of them and the Hearts badge is really cool.  But I miss having Pogo put out more free Special Edition badges for every holiday.  They've been better about it, we just did a winter one which was nice.   It's like the mini items, fine have some Premium ones for gems (which I dont buy anymore because I feel theres so much of it it's a waste of money).  But make enough free ones to keep people happy too, dont save ALL the good stuff for Gems!

You said what I wanted to say but didn't. :) You are right, they are making the best badges for the paid challenges. The Thanksgiving and Christmas badges that were Mix and Match were really great. The free ones, not as good, IMO.
I pay for the badges too, because I am a badge ho, and because our cheats will get 99% of the Mix and Match easily, but I feel for the people who expected a Valentine's Day Special Edition badge from Pogo free, like the Promo really seems to promise, and didn't get it. Pogo needs to realize that there are people from all walks of life on their sites and not everyone can purchase Gems all the time.

BTW, they have added sales tax to the Gem purchases now. Without giving us advance notice.

I haven't SEEN the Hearts badge, and may not see it unless someone is willing to help me with the proper settings on Hearts for Heartbeeps, but maybe it's pretty. I hope so, for the people who do not buy and do the Mix and Match challenges.

Stinkerbell

I am going to post tis on all the hearts threads so sorry for the repeat...

This was actually one of the fastest and easiest badges to get because all you have to do is lose.... here's what I mean... it took me 7 minutes,had the badge in the first game playing a 50 pt game without the auto, against the bots.  When the cards are dealt, you pass 3 to another player.  Pass the 3 highest cards (the trick takers).  When a card is laid, under play it so you do NOT take the trick.  Do whatever you can do to avoid taking any tricks, especially the hearts.  It's very easy and if anyone needs help, holler.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview