Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

January Mix-N-Match sneak preview

Started by peanut123,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

BadgeBabe

If I buy the Dice Derby challenge, will someone help me get the badge? I've never played the game without getting a hazard on almost every lap. Still happens with the cheat update.

I'll do one of your challenges for you, just not Dice Derby, LOL.

mr.clean

DoubleOscotty

just don't roll the dice. Can't hit a hazrd if you don't try

BadgeBabe

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on January 07, 2008, 10:50:25 AM
just don't roll the dice. Can't hit a hazrd if you don't try

How do you WIN a lap, that is, score more points than the 3 bot drivers, if no dice are rolled?

BadgeBabe

Quote from: mr.clean on January 07, 2008, 10:46:28 AM
i can help with any badge for this game

How kind of you!! Can you win a badge for me from 03 that is for 3 wins in a row? It can be 6 lap races. I can't do it either. I am starting to get a Dice Derby mental block!!

mr.clean

yeah i can do that ..  but that is the hardest badge for that game

BadgeBabe

Quote from: mr.clean on January 07, 2008, 11:52:35 AM
yeah i can do that ..  but that is the hardest badge for that game
Hmm, I think the one to get 600 tokens or more in 10 games ( or so) was the hardest 2003 Dice Derby challenge. I already did it, LOL.

mr.clean

o.k. i might be wrong   who know's

but if you still need help let me know..

rnwb

I don't know if this still works (I hope it does!) but when I was trying to get the 'win 3 games in a row' badge, if it looked like I was going to lose, I'd just close the game before the race ended. Then I'd start over again, and when I won, it still counted my progress, and didn't count the previous game as a loss. Hope that all makes sense!

Tara

Quote from: rnwb on January 07, 2008, 04:20:32 PM
I don't know if this still works (I hope it does!) but when I was trying to get the 'win 3 games in a row' badge, if it looked like I was going to lose, I'd just close the game before the race ended. Then I'd start over again, and when I won, it still counted my progress, and didn't count the previous game as a loss. Hope that all makes sense!

That's like how First Class Solitare is too when you try to get that win 5 games in a row badge.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: rnwb on January 07, 2008, 04:20:32 PM

Thanks for the tip. I knew it worked in some games, but didn't know if it was applicable to all of Pogo. :)
This is helpful, because I think the bots in DD cheat a lot.

xxunluv3dlizxx

I know im kinda late but for anyone else who reads this and still needs the win 3 games in a row for 2003, it's very easy, double browse and before the last lap finishes close out the account you want for the badge and go back in taking the winning computer seat, you'll get the credit for the win, you won't win any tokens for "coming in late" but you'll get your badge in no time!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview