This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri Peaks Deluxe auto

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i have been running this program off and on the past couple days,seems to be running okay for me..the problem i am encountering is,it does seem when someone is hanging that almost,all the times with the auto going,you are the top contributor..today,i was in a room and some people were wondering why the same names come up as the top contributor and someone made the comment that they were probably using an auto..well then,that got in to a big discussion about auto use...i decided to leave the room before too many questions were asked..does anyone else notice this when they run this auto...if you run it for any length of time people start asking questions..

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

those rooms only have 20 people in them just do as homer said  they seem to talk about ev1 in there they where talkin about me savin alot of people in there i just laught and when i seen it i said thanks lmao

Mistyeyed

sorry homer,didnt mean to put sux at the end of my post..for some reason when i type  thanks...t-k-s..it always turns it in to suxs...lol..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview