Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts Challenge 2/13/08

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Hearts : Win 10 50-point games this week!

Private room vs tinheads in 50 point game

HeartBeeps version 3.2

Completion Time: 90 minutes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Homer,
Would you mind sharing what Pogo Table Settings you used? Thanks.

BadgeBabe

Homer

I didn't change anything. I used whatever the defaults were

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Stinkerbell

This was actually one of the fastest and easiest badges to get because all you have to do is lose.... here's what I mean... it took me 7 minutes,had the badge in the first game playing a 50 pt game without the auto, against the bots.  When the cards are dealt, you pass 3 to another player.  Pass the 3 highest cards (the trick takers).  When a card is laid, under play it so you do NOT take the trick.  Do whatever you can do to avoid taking any tricks, especially the hearts.  It's very easy and if anyone needs help, holler.

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 13, 2008, 09:19:16 AM
This was actually one of the fastest and easiest badges to get because all you have to do is lose.... here's what I mean... it took me 7 minutes,had the badge in the first game playing a 50 pt game without the auto, against the bots.  When the cards are dealt, you pass 3 to another player.  Pass the 3 highest cards (the trick takers).  When a card is laid, under play it so you do NOT take the trick.  Do whatever you can do to avoid taking any tricks, especially the hearts.  It's very easy and if anyone needs help, holler.
now you tell me    :///  it  took me hour and a half to get it  (O+O) :)) :)) :)) :##

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on February 13, 2008, 09:27:54 AM
now you tell me    :///  it  took me hour and a half to get it  (O+O) :)) :)) :)) :##

Well, I had to try it before I posted about it.  LOLOL

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 13, 2008, 09:34:36 AM
Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on February 13, 2008, 09:27:54 AM

Well, I had to try it before I posted about it.  LOLOL
the MNM was easy  the todays win 10 games took  a hour and a half  :-[ :{ civilwar.gif

apple

how cld u have badge in forst game if u have to win 10 50 points game

apple

also my auto stops if i have q of spades in hand and wont move unless i baby sit

Stinkerbell

Quote from: apple on February 13, 2008, 10:21:12 AM
how cld u have badge in forst game if u have to win 10 50 points game

Because I'm a moron and thought this thread was about the Mix n Match challenge and not the weekly challenge.  Best and safest bet is to ignore my posts.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 13, 2008, 04:20:30 PM
:)))
No way!  I love your posts.

Awwww, thanks.... but I am not responsible if you get confused when reading them.   :-*

vasunlover

I thought this was super easy, holler if you need help--but try not to wait to the last moment :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview