Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

temporarily suspended

Started by Fluffy756,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

My friend got  temporarily suspended  from pogo, which I warn her not use those 4 letter words in pogo. How long does it take for her get her account back. It happen today around 6:30am. lol lol told her got watch it.

cranky

harley89

Fluffy756

i told her not play in poker rooms. I will tell her 3 or 5 days lol lol... glad she wasn't on my account...

sd1619

I got suspended a few months ago for calling someone an a$$ in poker, when pogo sent me the email, I replied back to appeal it and told them I thought I was in an instant message and that it leaked over to the room.  They believed me and took my suspension away.  It's worth a shot anyway

gator8_24

usually 72 hours, at least that's what my 'term' lasted. seems forever!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on February 13, 2008, 11:56:31 AM
I will take one step further. use no words on Pogo

Me too.... I seldom play with others, that way no one can be offended by me  LOL

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lilamygirl25

if i have to play with others i try to go to the uncensored chat ones!! jester.gif :))

swamp

Quote from: lilamygirl25 on February 13, 2008, 04:36:29 PM
if i have to play with others i try to go to the uncensored chat ones!! jester.gif :))
on pogo its best to just   :ll and talk on  :-{ :>>              im it keeps ya out of trouble  civilwar.gif 0: civilwar.gif

gator8_24

today in hearts, I notice the chat area and 2 ppl were talking about using autos for the game esp. when don't know how to play.  I kept wondering how long it was going to be before someone reports them .  I didn't

xgingerx

Fluffy756

Quote from: sd1619 on February 13, 2008, 02:37:15 PM
I got suspended a few months ago for calling someone an a$$ in poker, when pogo sent me the email, I replied back to appeal it and told them I thought I was in an instant message and that it leaked over to the room.  They believed me and took my suspension away.  It's worth a shot anyway

Yeah I went to her house help her file out the fourm see if we can get her back on. we did little lie saying she thought was room where you can talk like that.

harley89

If my memory is correct. I remember someone getting banned while in private chat. As I recall it it seemed that Pogo could not tell the difference between open chat and private chat either way chat is bad and you can get in trouble for even the tiniest little thing all it takes is someone in the room being offended and you are out. That is the reason I say use no words turn off chat it is evil. and being in a uncensored room doesnt make you safe

xgingerx

FreecellFanny

I prefer to not be seen as well but I don't have that option at Pogo.  girls21.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview