PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:53:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri-Peaks2

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

If I purchase the new Tri-Peaks 2, can I access it from another computer? I have a lap-top I take on the road and would like to play on that one also, or do I have to purchase them separtely? Would love to get it on my desktop and on the road. Thanks for your help. O0 Plus I love the savings of the 4cents..grr..tricky pogo..can't get the 50%off >:((

Homer

You would need to download it on the other computer. I think you can have it on up to 4-5 computers but don't quote me on that.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Nymphy

I have the game downloaded on the computer downstairs... I play it and am currently on the area 51 part. Now, I installed it on the computer upstairs and that is its own game, still goes towards my tokens and things but I am only on Panama. They dont keep the same progress. So the computer downstairs which is the one I installed it on first is way ahead of the game that I have recently installed upstairs. Im still the same rank but not in the same area. :( If I installed it on another computer it would have the same rank as the pogo has it but it would start at the first world and I would have to go through each level all over again

Homer

Quote from: Nymphy on February 17, 2008, 09:10:03 AM
I have the game downloaded on the computer downstairs... I play it and am currently on the area 51 part. Now, I installed it on the computer upstairs and that is its own game, still goes towards my tokens and things but I am only on Panama. They dont keep the same progress. So the computer downstairs which is the one I installed it on first is way ahead of the game that I have recently installed upstairs. Im still the same rank but not in the same area. :( If I installed it on another computer it would have the same rank as the pogo has it but it would start at the first world and I would have to go through each level all over again

If you login and connect to pogo's servers using your sn your progress should be the same.

Nymphy

when I log in upstairs it does not take off from where I am on the computer downstairs. Same pogo name but Im further ahead on this computer then I am on the one upstairs, I dont know why

Homer

If you are connected to pogo the info should be the same.

Nymphy

I know its always connected. But for some reason the area which I have made it to is different. The badge progress and the tokens and the chests and so on are updated but not the location where my pogo progress has made it to is not updated. Im area 52 but upstairs Im Panama.

Homer

Mia107

your rank and everything stay the same and still count, but artifacts and areas don't. I've always had that problem with deluxe games. The Poppit Show did me the same way, I had to do all the shows over again but my rank was the same.

Nymphy

thats what I mean everything is the same but the level at which you got to. Rank and tokens and all that are the same. Nice to see tho someone else has it to and not just me. Its just a cranky spot when Im trying to advance though the areas but I just realized after area 52 thats it. You can go back to the levels and keep playing them over and over again, I didnt realize there was nothing after it. Thats just crapy.

badgehog

.....here it goes guys n girls....stupid question, but do you have play in the chat rooms to progress in rank.....I tried the auto for this game and when someone was caught hanging, the auto cleared 14 peaks..talking about bringing attention to yourself :)))
The auto is awesome, super fast  :?:

pink

Cant answer your question, but i have a stupid question of my own haha.. How exactly do you play the trip2 without being in a room with others, like play by self.
I looked around and didnt see no options to play solo.

Julez

cranky

yup area 52 is the last one girls18.gif . they to update and had add more location !

xsquezme

The reason you start all over when you install onto another system is because pogo only stores your rank information, all the game information is stored locally on your system. Hench when you reinstall or go to another system you are at the begginning....

tokiehog

and it doesn't matter what puter you use you still get credit for every gold chest

Julez

draagnfli

I am having a lil problem in tri2 wondering if anyone else is having the same problem some peep in the room tell me they are having the same problem so i no its not just me but the problem is that i have collected all the artifacts and im in area 52 which keeps freezin on me and when i try to play somewhere else i get a popup saying that i have already collected all artifacts in this place do i want to play for fun well no i dont want to play for fun i want rank progress anyone else getting that popup thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview