This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hey Homer Question For You

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

If anybody knows about this it has got to be you or Mayhem. A friend gave me 3oz canned drink. It says Budweiswer & Clamato with salt and lime  and has a name CHELADA. The friend says it is very good. Personally i dont know what a clamato is. Bud I know. Ever heard of this stuff and drank any of  ? If so will I like it or will I die

Homer

It's a Mexican thing. The article below is from like 8 years ago.

STAMFORD, CONN.--Mott's clamato brand and Anheuser-Busch partner for a Hispanic promotion themed, "Es Hora de Celebrar" (It's time to celebrate), that marks Mexican Independence Day on Sept. 16. The effort builds on the popularity of red beer, a blend of Clamato and beer, which Hispanics consume at parties, festivals and family gatherings.

"Both Clamato and Budweiser are leaders in their categories," said Clamato product manager Marcel Nahm. "Both enjoy a strong following among Hispanics, north and south of the border." The promo pairs 16-oz. Clamato with 12-oz. cans of Bud and Bud Light at c-stores; promo also provides 60 cents off coupon for purchase of two 32-oz. Clamato bottles Outdoor and spot radio in 14 markets support.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Clamato is tomato juice with a hint of dried clam broth mixed in. When mixed with beer, it's comonly known here as a "red eye".

I personally haven't tried it but the ladies seem to love it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Runner

Clamato is great!!

Mixed with Beer?   :xx

I guess you could kind of describe it as a V-8 with clam flavor

http://www.clamato.com/index_ing.htm

harley89

Thanks never heard of this stuff before and I knew you 2 would.  I will think it over I dont want to rush into anything

Stinkerbell

My father in law used to always have a bottle of clamato juice in the frigerator.  Loved the stuff.  From time to time he would use it to make his Bloody Marys.

Darsheis

Makes a great Bloody Mary - and I prefer it instead of a plain bloody beer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview