Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Addiction Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Pogo Addiction Solitaire is on the beta site.

I cannot get into room to play it.

Basics

The Basics
Pogo™ Addiction Solitaire ...this ain't your momma's Solitaire! Unlike many games of this type, this card game is a fast, easy-to-play variation of solitaire without any concealed cards. Sure, it requires a little strategy and planning, but the game moves so fast you can finish a game in just a few minutes. And, with a little luck, you'll win more often than not!

The object of Pogo™ Addiction Solitaire is to arrange a deck of cards so that all cards of the same suit occupy single rows in ascending order, from 2 to King (Aces are omitted). The rules are simple...in a field of 48 randomly placed cards over 52 spaces (leaving 4 spaces open) you may move any card that is one greater and of the same suit as the card to its left. Each time you move a card, the empty spaces shift location. If you can get all the cards arranged as mentioned above, you win. If you get stuck with nothing but Kings to the left of the empty spaces, your game is not necessarily over - you get several reshuffles and a few power-ups to help you out!

Pogo™ Addiction Solitaire contains features not found in other solitaire games. Every field of cards includes 2 power-ups and 3 special items that may be unlocked during game play. To unlock them, simply move the specially marked award cards to new spaces. The power-ups, once they are unlocked, become immediately available. In addition to power-ups, you can unlock bobble-headed "Pogo Buddies". The Pogo Buddies do not have an effect on the solitaire game, but when ten are collected you get to play the Tiki Brothers Bonus Game. Lastly, instead of a Pogo Buddy, you may get a "token gift". This gift is unlocked when you win a game (which gifts tokens to the user and another player in the room. For details on these unlocked items, see the Power-Ups, Pogo Buddies, and more section.

Badge 1:  Collect 20 Pogo buddies!
Win this badge plus 500 tokens!

Badge 2:  Correctly place 100 cards
Win this badge plus 600 tokens!

Badge 3:  Correctly Give 2 token gifts
Win this badge plus 700 tokens!

Badge 4:  Win 3 games
Win this badge plus 800 tokens!

Badge 5:  Win 3000 tokens
Win this badge plus 900 tokens!

And sorry, but I just realized these badges are set up for testing purposes on the beta site.  But still gives us an idea of type of stuff in game.

But here is some more interesting stuff I found on the "How to Play" page:

There are 5 mini items specially made and only accessible by playing Pogo™ Addiction Solitaire. Each of these mini items can be won by completing a perfect bonus game. There is a chance (about 20%) that you will win a mini item each time you get a perfect bonus game. If you don't win the mini item, or have already earned all 5, you will instead be awarded a whopping 2,500 tokens bonus (for a total of 4,000 tokens).

If you win a mini item, just go to your mini's closet to check out the new item!

Pogo™ Addiction Solitaire is an exclusive game for Club Pogo members! You can win great prizes just by playing the game.

Stinkerbell

mr.clean

why are you telling them about the beta testing badges?

there not game badges

Runner

Runner

I like this game too. There are alot of things that pogo has added to this game as perks.  

Game window is very interactive also, lots of things to click on etc...

amjjj

girls18.gif pogo addiction solitare is out, gl trying to play it cant figure it out

amjjj

well one good thing i just found out, u dont have to win the game to advance ranks

harley89

shoes

game is out!  Rank 5 is first badge even thought Pogo says rank 10--that is what people are saying in the rooms.--seems that there are other glitches in the game but I don't have time to read the chats about them as I am now late for work!
Also people have the Badges from the new Majong game to--the secret ones!

wildcat

Badgecentral told that 2nd badge is at rank 20,with 300 buddies. i have 500 buddies,and only rank 10 and no badge :ooo

Mistyeyed

i find this game a bit confusing,i am definitely anxious for the auto on this game..

leitabug

auto is out and plays very well..i played this game years ago and just knew it would scream for auto.. :##

Runner

Agreed, auto plays very well.

Oscar............ Where is my pw???

<:>         :!#                   :///                 >:((                  !@#$      :OO

Mistyeyed

im not seeing the auto listed on the download page...where is it located?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview