This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Addiction Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozchickee

i'm at rank 15 and have 3 mini items..i have spikes hat, a pogo addiction hoodie and a pogo addiction background...no scooter yet tho lol..i do have a robo blender 500 i think its called...but dont know if i got it in that game or not..lol...dont know where it came from.

PogoBadgeHunter

DELETED...,

CHEERS,
TEKAHU

wendy

Jewel

Quote from: ozchickee on March 26, 2008, 05:08:17 AM
i'm at rank 15 and have 3 mini items..i have spikes hat, a pogo addiction hoodie and a pogo addiction background...no scooter yet tho lol..i do have a robo blender 500 i think its called...but dont know if i got it in that game or not..lol...dont know where it came from.

The robo blender is actually from word riot and pogo accidentally dropped it in everyones closets, lol. You are lucky! I am on rank 15 and I have only won one item and it took me forever to win that one!

raine56

I am just playing until I get all the gold cards then getting new game.  Ranks go a lot faster.

Mary

Kyle

Hmm.. I know there a cloths and backgrounds and goodies.... I think 1 background, 3 goodies, and 2 clothes? I am not 100 percent sure though

Biggen

I think they said 5 total.  SO far I have the pogo hoddie, spike cactus hat, and pogo buddies forground.  I have heard people talking about a scooter and I don't know what the last one is yet.

Kyle

Biggen

just got the addicted to pogo background.  pogo buddies is a goodie. spike hat is under "hair" in closet.

Kyle

I am only rank 2 but its a fun game. I want to win some of those mini items though!

Biggen

I just hit rank 13 and have played quite a few bonus rounds.  choose a specific buddie and leave that one to the last pick every time and you'll get it eventually.

Kyle

VERY good tip! I like that one.. I am going to pick one the next time Iget to the bonus game.

Tracey

i really like this game .. i aint going to buy a auto until i get fed up with it .. and it gives out good tokens also but i aint bothered about tokens lol no good to me only to buy mini mall stuff

denadatoday

What is wrong with people.  I was just in a room watching people fight.  One lady insisted that she was calling people out asking who wants the tokens when she wins and has a bonus to give away because, in her opinion, every person who didn't answer must be using an auto and she wasn't about to give tokens away to cheaters.  Some agreed with her and some told her that not everyone who didn't answer was on auto, they might have kids playing or chat off, or were AFK.  But she ranted all over the place, yelled at the few who disagreed for trying to tell her what to do and ruining her fun then she left. 

Have a feeling this token giveaway is going to be yet another thing for people to harass other players with.    (O+O)

FreecellFanny

I despise the token "gifts". All the idiots have to thank everyone all the time.  :-[

Mistyeyed

i know what you mean about thanking people for the gifts..tokens...etc..i can see doing it once or twice,but some people expect you to thank them every time..most of the time i dont even pay attention to the screen to see what i got from someone,you spend all you time thanking people and you have no time left to play the game..

Stinkerbell

I agree.  When I am actually slaving away, playing by hand, I don't watch the screen because I don't chat.  I got pm'd telling me how rude I was for not thanking him/her.  Whatever.  I said "Hey, did I ask for the tokens?  No, so in the future, keep them to yourself."   >:((

Kyle

denadatoday

True, and this game is worse than the others.  I didn't even know I had ever received any token gifts until I checked my stats.  It's not a big window pops up.  It's just a tiny fine print line at the bottom of the screen that flashes real quick and unless you are staring at that space constantly (instead of oh, I don't know, playing the game?!) you miss it.   Then people are all over you for not saying thank you.   !@#$

I can't believe Pogo felt like that was a good idea after seeing the "thank you" fallout after Word Search, and at least in there you know when someone has given you something.  If they're doing the gift thing, at least they need a big huge flashing banner announcing it. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview