Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Addiction Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

Quote from: Squid on March 28, 2008, 04:24:18 PM
LOL, Pogo should install an auto that instantaneously puts "Thank you" in the chat box when a gift is given.
LMFAO now that would be cool

Stinkerbell

My Pogo Profile reads something to the effect

"I keep my chat closed, so just allow me to say 'ty, wtg, hagd, gga and ttyl"  Something like that.  I think I got them all covered.   :)))

rhino

Before i move up fast in these ranks are there any secret badges in this game like the gift tokens or something like that???

Biggen

Quote from: rhino on March 28, 2008, 07:31:21 PM
Before i move up fast in these ranks are there any secret badges in this game like the gift tokens or something like that???

Not that I've heard of

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 28, 2008, 05:55:08 PM
My Pogo Profile reads something to the effect

"I keep my chat closed, so just allow me to say 'ty, wtg, hagd, gga and ttyl"  Something like that.  I think I got them all covered.   :)))

Don't forget NT (nice throw) in bowling!  I have not seen anyone say thankyou while I was playing safari until tonight and of course I was on auto pilot!

Biggen

Magzy

Ya know I would definately pay for BH to come up with a chat monitor and auto reply...but don't know if they would be able to tweek it enough to know when a wtf is the only comment required >:D

Tracey

Quote from: Biggen on March 28, 2008, 11:14:23 PM
thought NT was for "nice turkey" for 3 strikes

it is nice turkey .. because how would they know what way u threw lol

gator8_24

Quote from: Biggen on March 28, 2008, 11:14:23 PM
thought NT was for "nice turkey" for 3 strikes

well, it's still a nice throw(s) and bowling, but I have seen it said to me and not just for a turkey.  I don't tell anyone anything in chat lol.  If they want compliments get it from someone else (that goes for all games)

Runner

When people get stupid with me about not saying "thanks" I just reply" ohh i thought those tokens came from pogo, not you!"

Then sometimes I say, "Ohh  did you have a choice to give those tokens away? or did pogo make you?"

And in this particular game, "then don't pick me next time"

I dont' say ty for any gifts to anybody in pogo, they are from pogo not them.

And anybody that expects a ty is an idiot.

swamp

casahilo

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on March 30, 2008, 08:14:56 AM
Can someone tell me what that means?  If you cannot put it here, PM me!

Homer had that in his avatar and I googled it! :))

casahilo

shoes

Ok am I crazy?---Rank 10 100 buddies
                                20 300 buddies
                                30 550 buddies
                                40 1050 buddies
                                50 1550 buddies

I have 3372 buddies and I am only on rank 22 what's up with that??

bubbleup

Well people either love the game or hate it.I personally grab my buddies and hit new game. I have noticed in doing so that pogo limits your tokens actually won in the bonus round[no surprise really]...twice I won 4,000 but was only awarded 1,000 but no biggie to me. As far as the gift giving I think the ty's and yw's have gotten way out of hand. I usually keep my chat on and glance at it once in a while. I  ?.? my pants when I noticed someone accused me of cheating when I did not thank them for their damn gift  :-[ Chat is now off....way to go pogo!

arniebear

QuoteAs far as the gift giving I think the ty's and yw's have gotten way out of hand. I usually keep my chat on and glance at it once in a while.

I got to agree, I too just glance at my chat every once in awhile so I miss some of what is going on, but do see that people are getting upset if you don't thank.  Not only in this game but in Word Search and MahJong Safari too.  I am not sure this gift giving is a good idea  :-X

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview