Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Addiction Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

cant wait to get started im waiting on my code heheheh
* jeffy nudges the badgehelp staff :)

OH nice i never knew that worked ^  you type ./me and the action without the . period.

i use it on IRC a lot lol.

Jonathan

anyone know how many mini mall items there are?

so far i have gotten a background and a hoodie

arniebear

Is anyone having problems with token count, mine is not adding up correctly it will show jackpot spin, but not add bonus tokens or gift.  When I leave though it was there the second time but not the first on my home page. 

swamp

Quote from: jeffy on March 25, 2008, 09:26:06 AM
cant wait to get started im waiting on my code heheheh
* jeffy nudges the badgehelp staff :)

OH nice i never knew that worked ^  you type ./me and the action without the . period.

i use it on IRC a lot lol.
:///  yup still waiting  BH must be real busy on this one  <:>

Mary

woo hoo did`nt know was mini items  :D
mine agent for this worked great til rank 2 now scrools really fast in mess box error 3  :OO

Homer

Delete the program
Reboot your pc
Redownload

If you still have problems submit a tsr

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

Homer

Has anyone noticed you can click on the desktop items and they all do something different or make a sound?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tracey

well the fastest way going up the ranks is just clicking new game after u get the gold ones ... thats wat im doing  O0

CindyLouWho

I think the original name of this game is "calculation",  of course it is played little different from pogo's  :)))

gator8_24

I've been using auto which works fine, but I keep reading ppl in chat talking about mini items etc and I got nuthin!

jeffy

i just sent a tsr is anyones auto hanging up on that tiki brothers volcano game. mine wont click the top spot if it makes it all the way to the top.

gator8_24

Quote from: jeffy on March 25, 2008, 08:26:14 PM
i just sent a tsr is anyones auto hanging up on that tiki brothers volcano game. mine wont click the top spot if it makes it all the way to the top.

Oh yeah that part is terrible. Sometimes it gets 1 corrrect!

Mary

most people had all 5 mini items fast as for me took til rank 8 just to get the darn scooter and i won tons of bonus rounds so don`t know how that workjs not fair i say  >:((

PogoBadgeHunter

DELETED,...
CHEERS,
TEKAHU

aussie_wombat

Yet another game on Pogo that I wont be able to play.  I have full membership and of the new games out this year  I can only play safari.  When my subscriptions is due for renewal I wont be paying for it.  2 hours of waiting for the darn game to load and nothing. I have tried IE and firefox and rebooting and all the usual stuff.  I am not paying for games I cannot play. !@#$ >:((

IndianLover

Quote from: mama on March 25, 2008, 10:05:28 PM
most people had all 5 mini items fast as for me took til rank 8 just to get the darn scooter and i won tons of bonus rounds so don`t know how that workjs not fair i say  >:((

I still haven't won any mini stuff and almost rank 10... I just keep winning the 4,000 tokies

swamp

Quote from: Squid on March 26, 2008, 03:47:08 AM
I've only won one bonus round, winning 4K tokens.  Every other bonus round results in fire by pick #6.  What's your secret to avoiding the fire until pick #10?
just luck   i have won it 3 times now and got a  pogo  mini   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview