Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Addiction Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

I think the ranks must be wrong, because if that is the case I got 190 buddies and should be past rank 10 and am only at 6.  Half the time I don't get the right amount of tokens anyway Pogo needs to do some more work on this one.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on March 31, 2008, 05:17:05 AM
I got to agree, I too just glance at my chat every once in awhile so I miss some of what is going on, but do see that people are getting upset if you don't thank.  Not only in this game but in Word Search and MahJong Safari too.  I am not sure this gift giving is a good idea  :-X

And let's not forget Lottso... thanks for the charity.... and Keno Pop... thanks for the whatever that is....  and Poppit Show... thanks for the pu's....
Sheesh.... how bout one we send to the room at random... thanks for not reporting me!   bubblegum.gif

swamp

Quote from: Squid on March 30, 2008, 08:14:56 AM
Can someone tell me what that means?  If you cannot put it here, PM me!
it means    do i look like i give a f###  homer came up with this  O0

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on March 31, 2008, 08:01:55 AM
it means    do i look like i give a f###  homer came up with this  O0

Ahhhhh ok... I wonderd that too.... inquiring minds and all.

lilamygirl25

this is what i heard from another site

rank 5         105
rank 20       2565
rank 30       6940
rank 40       15,190
rank 50       28,440

and those are where you get the badges......

arniebear

In most of the games the gift giving is random, but in Addiction you get to choose from two people.  Now we have given out some power, cause the players will ask which they should choose, like you should grovel and beg  pillowfight.gif

denisedawoman

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: arniebear on March 31, 2008, 08:51:45 AM
In most of the games the gift giving is random, but in Addiction you get to choose from two people.  Now we have given out some power, cause the players will ask which they should choose, like you should grovel and beg  pillowfight.gif

Was asked last night who wants it, me or someone else.  I told the person to give it to the other person because I don't like writing thank you cards.  This made the giver  >>:D because I didn't want their gift. 

What is it with people today?

arniebear

If you asked for the gift you are perceived as greedy, if you refuse you are then ungrateful......there is just no peace a pogo anymore  :$%

Mistyeyed

i wonder how people are ranking up so fast in this game..even using the auto,i dont think it goes through the ranks that fast..whats everyones elses opinion..do you think it goes pretty fast? im only on rank 19 now,and its been almost a week..

hobo

I finished this game a few days ago.  You need to hit new game after you get all the gold cards.  that's all you need to rank up fast.

Mistyeyed

ive been using the auto and checked just look for bonus cards,i still dont think it really moves along that fast..

shoes

If you check your pogo badge book you will see what they say for ranks--but they are wrong!  But far me it for me to tell Pogo that!   civilwar.gif That what would happen to me!
I also do not think the auto goes that fast and I too start new game after gold cards are used.  The thing with doing that is I don't have to give a giftZ!!! :!!  Is is Christmas already!!?? winter20.gif

gator8_24

I have badge for rank 10 & according to the game badge bk that is 100 buddies but I have way more than that & according to their badges should be nearly ranked out LOL

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on March 31, 2008, 06:18:59 PM
I have badge for rank 10 & according to the game badge bk that is 100 buddies but I have way more than that & according to their badges should be nearly ranked out LOL
i got 3865 buddies and i am at rank 24  ::)

Magzy

Ya know, when the giver of the gift names the two "with the who wants tokens", it sounds so uncouth!  I ditto arnies thinking, this is just not right, it is demeaning, and yet, inevitably one of them jumps up with the "me, me, me"!  Makes me gag!!!

PogoKaz

Quote from: gator8 on March 31, 2008, 06:18:59 PM

Looks like a pogo wording error again  :{:

It's 100 buddies from rank 9-10 or 465 in total  :(( :( thou it makes no sense as the badge is at rank 5 and that requires 105 buddies ????????????

same with the next badge it reads 300 buddies (rank 20) - it's 300 from 19-20 or 2565 in total

Think this auto has gone to the top of my list along with sudoku and mahjong safari lol

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on March 31, 2008, 08:51:45 AM

I really enjoy this game but have left rooms because it causes anger issues to see what is going on. People saying "which one of you: xxxx or xxxx wants these tokens more?"  Then once someone said about 3 times that they had gifted me tokens. I said I only got one gift of them not three - they said that I had not thanked them. I said "had you given me a kidney I would have thanked you".

I also am at rank 14 and have won the bonus round plenty of times but have yet to win anything from the mall. I think I am getting more anger issues. Isn't April the Stress Awareness Month? I am gonna ask Dr Kathleen about the Pogo Addiction Solitaire.

Disneyland Lady insane diego

gator8_24

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 05, 2008, 03:16:24 PM
I really enjoy this game but have left rooms because it causes anger issues to see what is going on. People saying "which one of you: xxxx or xxxx wants these tokens more?"  Then once someone said about 3 times that they had gifted me tokens. I said I only got one gift of them not three - they said that I had not thanked them. I said "had you given me a kidney I would have thanked you".

I also am at rank 14 and have won the bonus round plenty of times but have yet to win anything from the mall. I think I am getting more anger issues. Isn't April the Stress Awareness Month? I am gonna ask Dr Kathleen about the Pogo Addiction Solitaire.

Disneyland Lady insane diego

also ask her what happend to her calming candles as really need calming!! :)))

Playhawke

I am so glad to see you vented all that anger about the game addiction!

I was feeling really bad about my feelings about the way some of (almost all) of the people get about giving out tokies and WAITING for the "ty"
I have actually sat and watched as they start to bad mouth the people who don't reply to their gracious gift!  When will they clue in that it is random......a choice from two, but still random!
If the next "new" game is like that with free gifts of tokies or whatever, I refuse to play it, or get the auto, I am thinking of quitting Pogo altogether and giving my membership "as is" to a family member, once all credit info is finished which is in 2 months, I will not update it with the new credit card numbers. I had no idea that Pogo just helps itself to renew your membership, I would rather pay through paypal or check.

EA has ruined Pogo, it used to be fun, now you have to dodge all the lamers who are looking for gratification!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview