This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Addiction Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I've finally started playing this and I've won some mini items, but I can't find them in the mini mall...
Where are they located?  Anyone know?

arniebear

There are three a spike hat, a background, a scooter and pogo buddies, which I have not seen the buddies yet.  Look in hats, goodies and backgrounds  0:

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on May 26, 2008, 06:25:41 PM
There are three a spike hat, a background, a scooter and pogo buddies, which I have not seen the buddies yet.  Look in hats, goodies and backgrounds  0:

Thanks for the info, arnie!  I found the Pogo Buddies and the Scooter.  That might be all I have gotten.  The Spike hat would most likely be under the Hair catagory, right?

denadatoday

There's also a Pogo hoodie, which my mini wants to win in the worst way!

arniebear

Your Welcome..........forgot about the hoodie it hasn't shown up in mine yet either  6_6.gif I think my auto needs to work overtime to get it.

Stinkerbell

Maybe our minis should get together for an END DEPENDANCE ON FOREIGN OIL rally?  They can all wear their Pogo Hoodies and ride their scooters. (I threw in that last part so as not to be off topic.)    :^*

arniebear

My mini won the chest of gold and jewels in TriPeaks Deluxe.........that should be at least enough for a gallon or two  :)))

gator8_24

Nonnie

I just won the Buddies Love them!

gator8_24

Quote from: arniebear on May 27, 2008, 05:48:16 PM
This is the background

I guess don't have that one yet  girls18.gif
Thanks for the pic

Ok, I do have the background.

disneyland lady

::) I will let you all feel better..... I am on level 17 and have not won any of the items. It really sucks cuz when I finish the bonus round correctly which I have done over and over and over..... to only get tokies really makes me want to pummel Dr Kathleen with her calming candles.

disneyland lady insane diego 

arniebear

I hate the gift giving, I just want to run my little auto and be left in peace instead of having to be gracious if someone happens to throw me the bone of a 1000 tokens.  I won the spike hat, which does not go with my glam mini...........a tiara would have been much better.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on May 28, 2008, 06:00:49 AM
I hate the gift giving, I just want to run my little auto and be left in peace instead of having to be gracious if someone happens to throw me the bone of a 1000 tokens.  I won the spike hat, which does not go with my glam mini...........a tiara would have been much better.

I actually said to someone yesterday "Don't thank me, it was all Pogo's idea."  Someone here had me laughing out loud with a comment "If you give me a kidney, I'll thank you." 

arniebear

QuoteIf you give me a kidney, I'll thank you
:))

I would rather, instead of the tokies, someone would give me a few gallons of gas........that I could use. 

disneyland lady

That would be me with the kidney remark. And actually I was so sick of someone doing caps <b>THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH</b> and after I realized that it was not being sarcastic I said "Cripes, It was only tokies.... XXXX gave me a kidney." But the more I think about it ... this may just be the way those that are extremely shy and lonely are able to chat online so I do not say anything at all anymore and do not let it get to me.

disneyland lady insane diego

gator8_24

If 'they' would read it clearly says Pogo gave you etc.  I never reply to all the TYVM , have to pause the auto to do that!  Also DLady, I had to search my closet to find the items from the game, never got any kind of popup etc telling me I just won (or I ignored it) lol

MsMissy

I have all the pogo mini's except the 1 i really want, Those POG0 BUDDIES   girls18.gif I cant sem to win them & they are so cute.

FreecellFanny

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview