PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:33:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pool

Started by lilamygirl25,

Previous topic - Next topic

lilamygirl25

i was playing some pool last night and was wondering if there was any definate way to tell if someone was using a cheat... i know they were because they made a 4 rail bank w/ cue then 2 rail with ball and made in pocket they called... also i couldnt use my english at all that game... any thoughts???

edfshr

harley89

i dont have much luck with the auto. If I need to get a badge(which is the only reason I would be in pool) I double browse

lilamygirl25

i wasnt trying for a badge and niether was the other person we were playing in a tournament and they just made some impossible shots is there anything that can be done? if i was working on the badge and needed to i dont see the harm in using the cheat but against someone in a friendly game?

harley89

Well I  and many others will tell you we never use autos against a person. Only bots. if I must play against a person I will play by hand . Using auto against a person is wrong. However warped that may sound we do have some morals

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on February 20, 2008, 07:50:41 PM
Well I  and many others will tell you we never use autos against a person. Only bots. if I must play against a person I will play by hand . Using auto against a person is wrong. However warped that may sound we do have some morals

:ooo

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lilamygirl25

i agree but what can ya do if someone is using one against you??

harley89

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview