Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Apple Safari

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

O0

Greetings,
I installed Apple's Safari Web Browser on two of my computers. I am very much satisfied.  When I double browse I still use IE and Firefox.  Netscape is slowly falling out-of-friendly with me.  Well, If you want to try something that is very user friendly...you might give Safari a try.  Additionally, I have never owned an Apple Computer, but I'll buy one when Costco starts warehousing them.   

Again, Post your comments about Safari,
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Now, this makes me wonder.... I am using Mozilla, not Firefox.  For some reason, even though Firefox is Mozilla, Firefox won't work.  Anyway.... when I open Mozilla, it opens with Netscape.  Maybe this is why I am having to use IE more and more frequently.

So, listening to The Tech Guy a couple weekends ago, he said that Safari was great.  I may just check it out.  Thanks!

leitabug

are you able to play pogo on safari..not to double browse but just the games..when i tried it back last year for some reason i couldn't get to play..just wondering..netscape is no longer in business..i liked that one also.. bbq21.gif

Kyle

casahilo

I have 5 MAC's. All run Safari, and will DB Pogo games. None will run  autos. I use an HP for that.
jester.gif

Kyle

I use IE for my autos, because i think they run better, but just for browsing I use safari

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview