Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Missing Person

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

One of our members asked me if it was ok to post info about a missing person. See the link below for more info.

http://nicholasgarza.org/

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jewel

Stinkerbell

I can't even begin to imagine the anguish that poor mother is suffering.  The whole family is in my prayers.   0:

bams68

Such a shame now a days to send ur kids to college/university. I'm not even looking forward this fall with my lil one jus going to preK.  girls18.gif

Wishing them luck
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

An update

Middlebury Police Department
Media Release
10 March 08
SUB: Missing Person Investigation – Nicholas Garza
The investigation into the disappearance of Nicholas Garza continued over the weekend.
An analysis of records and information obtained by the expanded investigation team is
on-going at this time. No new leads were developed into the activity of Nicholas Garza
after 11:06 p.m. on February 5 or into the manner and cause of his disappearance.
The weekend storm and sub-freezing temperatures continue to hamper search operations
on and around the Middlebury College Campus. An assessment was made today of
ground conditions and weather forecasts for the next 4 days and it was determined that
the suspension of any search operations would continue through Thursday, March 13.
All media releases to date can be found at www.middleburypolice.org, click on the link
for "news".
Thomas Hanley

april_and_boys

wow..I couldnt even imagine what the family is going through..the other night I was freaking out when my 6 yr old (1st grader) went inside one of his friends house to play and didnt tell me...was searching in our apt complex for maybe 30 mins and finally out he comes... and that was jus for like 30 mins and was then relieved...couldnt imagine going weeks freaking out..wondering where son is..thats scary ....how sad it is to know how unsafe it is these days

Stinkerbell

I didn't get to watch it, but my mom called me and said that on Fox last night they did an update on him and they are still no closer than they were in the beginning.  Last person to see him said Nicholas was on his way back to his dorm room, hadn't been drinking or anything.... just disappeared.  :(

Stinkerbell

This update --

On May 27, 2008 our beautiful Nicholas was recovered from Otter Creek. We are filled with unspeakable grief and sadness with the loss of our beloved boy. We thank everyone for their prayers and support.

This was a family member, my sister-in-law's cousin.  Please keep his family in your prayers.  Not one of us would ever want to go through something like this, especially not alone.

6_6.gif

Jewel

How sad. I hope the family finds out what happened.  :((

xgingerx

:'(( thats so sad..makes you wonder about this world..be nice not to live in fear..

my prayers are with the family..

SpunkyGirl

I hope they fine him soon!  My prayers are with him and his family!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview