PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:50:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can some help me please

Started by Dan35Mn,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan35Mn

why does  Pogo keeping adding games to my  favorite list i remove them but the keep comeing back this just stared a few days a go

Thanks

edfshr

disneyland lady

Does sound like someone has your pw - I go in weekly and change my macho brother's games from pool and sports games to makeover madness other nonsports/girlie looking games. I will tell him on April Fools Day that I have been doing it for a year. Love getting back at him for all those things he did when we were kids.  :-X

But one other thought - did you do a restore on your computer? I have no idea if this would do it but I do know that recently when I did a restore on one of my old computers I saw some items in my FAVS that were not on my actual acct - perhaps an old stored cookie?

disneyland lady insane diego

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 01, 2008, 08:13:13 AM
I love siblings!  That is too funny, DLID!  That's something my siblings and I would do to each other.  Have a camera ready for the look on his face when you tell him on 4/1... I want to see pix!   :))

I have my daughters eBay login information and I go in and put "interesting" things on her watching list.  :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 01, 2008, 08:27:33 AM
I love those practical jokes!  Does she know you're doing it?
Well, I she figured it out eventually.  I can't post here what the first thing I added was... LOL... but to date I've had her watching a $37,000 boat, an $18,000 diamond, a $.99 key finder and all kinds of stuff.  My favorite, and most shocking, was the first item though.   :))

disneyland lady

My brother (and I have 6 of them) unfortunately is in a different state so I cannot see his face but his wife knows I am doing this. Maybe she can be holding her cell when I tell him.

Great idea about the eBay thing. I sell on eBay and have helped him in the past with his acct. I now have something to do for the whole of next year. I am thinking he needs to have something that will support his interests on Pogo - like watching a couple of those wig-holders (Makeover Madness) and maybe some cookie decorating kits (Wonderland Memories).

dl in sandy eggo

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 01, 2008, 08:31:09 AM
Well, I she figured it out eventually.  I can't post here what the first thing I added was... LOL... but to date I've had her watching a $37,000 boat, an $18,000 diamond, a $.99 key finder and all kinds of stuff.  My favorite, and most shocking, was the first item though.   :))

Were you leering in the " Mature Audience" section?? LOLOL.
BTW, I found an awesome company with unique products for our Bichons. Check your PMs.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: BadgeBabe on March 03, 2008, 10:35:46 PM
Were you leering in the " Mature Audience" section?? LOLOL.
BTW, I found an awesome company with unique products for our Bichons. Check your PMs.

LOLOL  I'm not telling!!!   I will check it out, thanks!

casahilo

Stinkerbell

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview