PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:32:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta Help

Started by Aingeal,

Previous topic - Next topic

Aingeal

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to tell how many Red 3's I have at any given time?  I used to know how to find out but I have forgotten how or Pogo has changed things. 

tokiehog

click on the little thingy with ur rank number near ur name...red 3's are there canadian2.gif

Aingeal

I thought that was how I used to do it but it doesn't work for me now.  I have tried everything.... left click, right click, control, command ..... I think I have clicked on everything on the entire page but nothing happens.  It is so frustrating because I used to be able to do it, then they added more levels and I have returned to get these new ones and just can't keep track of how many Red 3's I have.  Although I know it really doesn't matter because I will increase rank when I get enough, it is just nice to be able to watch my progress.

This is very...very frustrating!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Aingeal on March 04, 2008, 04:32:09 PM
I thought that was how I used to do it but it doesn't work for me now.  I have tried everything.... left click, right click, control, command ..... I think I have clicked on everything on the entire page but nothing happens.  It is so frustrating because I used to be able to do it, then they added more levels and I have returned to get these new ones and just can't keep track of how many Red 3's I have.  Although I know it really doesn't matter because I will increase rank when I get enough, it is just nice to be able to watch my progress.

This is very...very frustrating!

During the gameplay, click on the rank icon and it will tell you how many more you need to the next rank.  But it only works during play, not any other time. 

Aingeal

I wish that had worked.   I tried it right away but no luck.  Nothing seems to work.

Stinkerbell

What browser are you using?  There are some things that don't work on my computer using Mozilla, and I have to switch to IE.  Just a thought.  Do you have another computer you can try on or a friend who can log in and see if it works on their computer?  That's so strange!

Inconceivable

Right click on your name, check your profile, and on that page, click on your ratings tab - the amount of Red 3's you have is listed there  :-)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Inconceivable on March 04, 2008, 07:38:24 PM
Right click on your name, check your profile, and on that page, click on your ratings tab - the amount of Red 3's you have is listed there  :-)

OH!  You're so smart!  I kept thinking they were asking how many til the next rank.  DUH!  Thanks for answering the question for all of us!

Aingeal

Thank you Inconceivable!!!!  That worked and is the only thing that does.  I am using IE as a browser.  What is different from before is that I'm now on a Mac but I have my mouse configured to right click.  Oh well .... thank you all for your help and especially to Inconceivable.  Now that I can check on how many Red 3's I have I am happy.  It really doesn't matter how I have to get the information.  It just adds to my enjoyment of the game to know.  Thanks again to everyone who helped.

Aingeal

Forgot to mention ....  now I know ..... 10,932 Red 3's.  Thanks again Inconceivable and all who helped.

gator8_24

Quote from: Inconceivable on March 04, 2008, 07:38:24 PM

That's what I have always done it.

Inconceivable

You're welcome.  I think I'm in the 10k range myself..... 

minnie

Quote from: Aingeal on March 04, 2008, 02:32:54 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to tell how many Red 3's I have at any given time?  I used to know how to find out but I have forgotten how or Pogo has changed things. 

make sure when you set your options you click show tips and then all you have to do is click on your rank icon hope this helps  <..>

Aingeal

Thanks minnie!!!  That's what I was missing .... I had turned off tips!!!! 

minnie

Quote from: Aingeal on March 05, 2008, 09:49:26 PM

O0 yw glad i could help   ""

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Aingeal on March 05, 2008, 09:49:26 PM

Dontcha hate it when that happens?  :)))

Magzy

Thxs minnie....the tips...who would have thought!....haven't been able to get mine to work in quite a while. :^*

minnie

Quote from: magzy on March 10, 2008, 03:40:54 PM
Thxs minnie....the tips...who would have thought!....haven't been able to get mine to work in quite a while. :^*

yw glad i could help  ""

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview