Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hair style

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

sorry i need some advice about hair i decide d to grow hair long and it is straight but i never have time or energy to straighten all the time so i always have it tied back which is pointless in my eyes to having long hair, i was thinkin of a spiral perm are these perms dated or do u think it would be ok to have on i had one when i was younger and it was so much easier to do any input would be appreciated

minnie

i have had spirals in the past go for the new boomerang they are similar to the spiral gl with your decision

CindyLouWho

My opinion, get what you like & want.  When I was younger & even now, if I want my hair a certain way I get it, I don't care if its in style or not.  Its my hair & if someone don't like it they don't have to look at it   :)))  Get what will make you happy since you're the one that has to take care of it.  Good luck!  g10.gif

harley89

It's hair it will grow back. My hair was waist long for many many years and then I shorten it to shoulder long. Where it stayed for many years. About a year ago I cut it short which is where it is now. I love it. Just blow dry and run fingers through it.  I did use a red tint to cover my gray and I love that too

bams68

Cindy said it best...do what u feel is comfortable for u. If u hate hair in ur face an u dun mind short hair, then keep it in a shorty style....I would luv short hair but I look horrible in it an I feel boyish so to feel more comfortable I keep my hair long....abit too long at the moment but I always am putting it up in sumthing which I enjoy....we all have our style. Nothing wrong with that.
Anywho have fun with it.....that's what we girls to best

Ur Deer Friend
bams

apple

thanks all so much i just so indecisive i grew it long for two years so don't want to cut it now after perseverring all hat time but it tied back all time so that a waste too i guess i just don know what to do lol

cranky

get done like ur mini hair  :-* if u dont like it u can always undo it :!!

Stinkerbell

If your unsure and don't want to have to worry about it until you've made a decision, just shave it all off.    :)))

apple

Quote from: cranky on March 06, 2008, 01:33:49 PM
get done like ur mini hair  :-* if u dont like it u can always undo it :!!
i like my miniis hair lol

apple

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 06, 2008, 02:50:00 PM
If your unsure and don't want to have to worry about it until you've made a decision, just shave it all off.    :)))
thats a great idea stinkerbell lol, i have no idea what to do but that i cld lol

CrystalDawn

apple this is what i done WHEN I had long hair.u need 2 have someone DO TINY braids kinda like the dread locks ....put tine rubberbands, on the end of each braid, than put perm on it & when is done...remove the tiny braids..... and u got the best spiral that will last for over 6 months.....now it takes along time 2 braids, but it was well worth the time it look like BO DEREK's when she was running on the beach n her show BUT OMG all the beauticians seen it was amazed how i done it......JUST MAKE SURE THE ENDS OF EACH BRAID IS COVER GOOD .......SO U DON'T get frizzes on the end......this was great 4 the beach and I LOVED IT........gl on ur decision

cranky

apple

Quote from: CrystalDawn on March 07, 2008, 05:46:50 AM
apple this is what i done WHEN I had long hair.u need 2 have someone DO TINY braids kinda like the dread locks ....put tine rubberbands, on the end of each braid, than put perm on it & when is done...remove the tiny braids..... and u got the best spiral that will last for over 6 months.....now it takes along time 2 braids, but it was well worth the time it look like BO DEREK's when she was running on the beach n her show BUT OMG all the beauticians seen it was amazed how i done it......JUST MAKE SURE THE ENDS OF EACH BRAID IS COVER GOOD .......SO U DON'T get frizzes on the end......this was great 4 the beach and I LOVED IT........gl on ur decision
that sounds amazing wish i had someone who wld do it but unfortunatly i dont now i dont know cut, perm what lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview