PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:39:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

fastest games rank 0 to end?

Started by textornado,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImJustOneOldFart

teresa_aaron

Keno Pop very quick, Hog Heaven Slots only took me a couple of days, Wonderland Memories quick even with extra badges, Qwerty I thought went really quick as well, Texas Hold'em very quick usually easier on your own to get, Steller Sweeper with auto just a couple of days, I think the longest and hardest to get would have to be Lottso exspecailly since they added more badges, Tri-Peaks took some time too, Another really hard one is Penguin Blocks takes a while, No Limits Texas Hold'em I had in 1 day double browsing, Stack'em was very quick couple of days, Blooop I also got very quickly double browsing, Payday Freecell quick one, Word Whomp and Word Whomp Whackdown quick with autos, Jigsaw you can get 15 or more a day but I always do one and then get another badge then get another one so that the badges are not so close together, PopFu done quickly, Sweet Tooth very quick, Dice City Rollers quick, Those are the fastest ones to get and two of the slowest hope this helps. Yours Truely, teresa_aaron  pillowfight.gif :OO :^*

~Sassy~

Quote from: edfshr on March 06, 2008, 05:11:16 AM
Keno POP is fast.  I finished Blooop in 5 days without an auto so that was about 25 hours of double browsing.  I have no idea how the auto does at Blooop though.

Wow...congrats on badge for bloop.  :^*

mktriton

i'd say the fastest for me, are Keno Pop, Harvest Mania, Hog Heaven Slots, Sweet Tooth 2, and Spades, as for spades, i guess it's because i compete in that game live is why it goes fast for me.

lilamygirl25

casahilo

Mahjong Safari took 3.25 days. Thats 4300 puzzles. It brought in 447,000 tokens

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview