PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:34:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hulk Hogan and family

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

can this family dig themselves in any deeper than they all ready are?  of course,im sure they will bounce back..look how Dog the Bounty Hunter bounced back,hes getting his reality show back on the air..

Tara

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mistyeyed on May 30, 2008, 07:48:27 AM
can this family dig themselves in any deeper than they all ready are?  of course,im sure they will bounce back..look how Dog the Bounty Hunter bounced back,hes getting his reality show back on the air..

Last I heard about them was the accident.... what are they up to now?

luvhatepogo

CLEARWATER, Fla. (Reuters Life!) - The son of wrestler and reality TV star Hulk Hogan was sentenced to eight months in jail on Friday for causing a car crash that seriously injured his passenger.

Nick Bollea, 17, pleaded no contest to a charge of reckless driving with serious bodily harm before he was sentenced by Pinellas County Judge Phillip Federico.

Bollea crashed his car into a tree in Clearwater, Florida, on Aug. 26 last year. Police said he was speeding and racing another car.

Bollea's passenger and friend, John Graziano, 22, suffered severe head injuries and remains in a semiconscious state in a hospital.

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the information.  Another Britney Spears?

liebe_angel

ok Stinkerbell here's tha lastest on the Hogans this happen on the 26th of may.

Safety Harbor, Florida — An accident involving Brooke Bollea shut down the northbound lanes of the Bayside Bridge Sunday afternoon.

According to Florida Highway Patrol reports, 19-year-old Ronald Gallmon of Brandon was traveling northbound when he lost control of his vehicle, striking Brooke Bollea's car. Her vehicle was pushed across the left lane into a concrete barrier wall, where she came to a stop on the left shoulder.

Gallmon drove on but eventually hit the concrete barrier wall, crossed the center lane, then the right lane, and eventually came to a stop on the right shoulder.

No one was taken to the hospital. Florida Highway Patrol is investigating.

Witnesses say that Gallmon was speeding.

Mistyeyed

jailhouse tapes of the son,Nick,talking with his family got out..some of the things said on the tape showed the familys true colors..it did not show any of them in a good light..the hulk and nick were almost downright blaming the other guy for being hurt in the accident..also nick was talking with the hulk about getting a new reality show for himself when he gets out..then,linda says on the tape about the other guys mother not caring for her son like she does for her kids,and that she was not hurting as much as linda was...it was really mean a lot of the things they were saying..

Homer

Linda Hogan Parties With Manboy
Posted Jun 1st 2008 11:20AM by TMZ Staff

In an effort to make the Hogan family look even worse, Linda Hogan took her 19-year-old Nick-a-like boytoy to a Vegas party last night!

Our spy says Linda's prey, Charlie, said the two are just friends -- because friends are typically all over each other at the Palms.

Of course Linda made sure Charlie-poo had a drink.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

heythere

It's funny how Nick is boohooing because he's all alone in his cell & doesn't have a window to see outside & whatever else he's crying about.

Would he rather be hooked up to machines, not knowing ANYTHING that's going on around him?

Boooohoooo, Nicky, booohooo. Suck it up, kid.

harley89

Makes me glad I am poor.  Nobody cares what my jailhouse tapes show

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on June 05, 2008, 08:18:46 AM
Makes me glad I am poor.  Nobody cares what my jailhouse tapes show

I wouldn't mind a little look-see   :)))

SpunkyGirl

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview