PlayBuddy
June 30, 2024, 11:20:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone else having trouble double browsing in pool?

Started by daveandjenn2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

daveandjenn2002

Trying to do the High Stakes pool badge by double browsing.  Doesn't matter which account I open it with, I can't get the first person to see the second one.  It says it's waiting for more players to join, even though there are 2 in the room and its private.

Any advice or is anyone else having this problem?

Stinkerbell

I had the same problem earlier today.  Not only that, but in the room both names would show on the list, and it kept saying "computer 3 has joined" but I was using my own 2 names.  I finally got it to oerk by opening the room using a differnt name... might just have been a coincedence.

harley89

I got the waiting for more players thing . But the strange thing was one name would appear on bothaccounts Never seen that before. After the first round of shots. The names would be different but I got the badge so I didnt worry about it

edfshr

I was playing against my wife on separate computers and we kept getting the waiting for more players and computer3 has joined messages.  Comp3 did not interfere with the game so we ignored him.

harley89

Quote from: edfshr on March 06, 2008, 05:14:53 AM
I was playing against my wife on separate computers and we kept getting the waiting for more players and computer3 has joined messages.  Comp3 did not interfere with the game so we ignored him.
:)) :)) no bot 3 was real good unlike bot 2 in Jungle Gin that I swear that bot cheats.

~Sassy~

~Sassy~

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on March 05, 2008, 06:20:58 PM
Trying to do the High Stakes pool badge by double browsing.  Doesn't matter which account I open it with, I can't get the first person to see the second one.  It says it's waiting for more players to join, even though there are 2 in the room and its private.

Any advice or is anyone else having this problem?
If you want I can get the badge for you, if you pm me. Take about 15 minutes..if that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview