PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:41:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

[Split] Paul Johnson

Started by fatkid,

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: YZrider on June 20, 2004, 07:18:05 PM
Quote from: TonySoprano on June 20, 2004, 04:36:16 PM
Murder is murder. Thus it scarcely matters if a person is shot, stabbed, or in the case of Paul Johnson, beheaded.  But that medieval form of death still deepens our shock at the brutal taking of an innocent life of a father, husband, and son whose only crime was being among 30,000 Americans who live and work in Saudi Arabia.  We are bound to a weak ally in Saudi soil.  They need our skills and manpower, we need their oil. A family grieves. A nation recoils in horror. Yet the task remains the same: to stand firm, to strike our foes with all our might, and to demand that our "friends" do no less.
I agree with you that the Saudi's are weak little bitches and we should stand together. I definitely do not think murder is murder and I don't think Paul Johnson agrees with you either. If I were him I would have been begging to be shot. This is where I shall bring the word torture into the conversation. Sawing a man's head off and taking pictures makes me think of torture. Not just murder. Dumb Iraqi pricks. We have enough bombs we should have decimated the whole country into nothing. Or just left the stupid pricks alone until they finally pissed us of enough to decimate them into oblivion. Would you miss the head sawing pricks or their kids that would grow up to be (guess what) Head sawing pricks too.

Whoa, someone is a bit angry here.  This has basically been stated YZ... We do not agree with the way Paul Johnson left planet Earth in body form.  His spirit is still out there roaming.  What I dont get, is on the news, it showed the main guy with a gun... But they use knives to kill... Interesting. 

I do not believe we should decimate the whole country.  Terrorists are still on the loose in other countries.  No I wouldnt miss the terrorists one bit. 

That was quite the post YZ...  1% of which I agree with.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview