PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:47:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yahoo mail

Started by xnos,

Previous topic - Next topic

xnos

Yahoo now has 100meg limit for free! 10 meg file limit. Will you yahoo.
;D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

Yeah, I'm going G-Mail all the way...  Nothing else even compares at this point...

xnos

ronandamee1

DJ_

you can go to www.spymac.com and 1Gig mail right now! I have a feeling Google will be a while berore they're done testing.

PogoDeamon

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43373-2004Apr1.html

I have hear alot of bad thing about Gmail!

Not sure of it! They will keep ALL emails sent on tape backup! And they are going to cross refrence EVERYTHING.
Heard they are working closely with the Government to make to worlds largest database. They want they power that scan emails
for key words so that they can watch people!

PD

DEBKARLAR

so have I deamon
till i hear other wise I'm staying with yahoo
hotmail will die!!!!!1

admin

I don't see where it says any of that BS in the article... all it says is no human will be reading your emails.

I think the rumors people are believing are just being very paranoid.

Wheather you like it or not, the fact is that if you use email you will have to send emails to gmail users some time or another.

ZaLandCruiser

I have heard bad things too about Gmail but.. 1 GB is a lot of space! I will stick with yahoo until they get all the bugs out of it. But yahoos 100 MB is a BIG change from 4 MB. I always liked yahoo  :).

fatkid

FUD... that's all the talk about GMail is... (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt)... If the government wants to watch your email they've had the technology to do it for a long time now... Google the words Carnivore FBI...  Or better yet here are the results.

GMail will be just as easily accessible as your Yahoo!, Hotmail, or any other mail serivces for that matter...

ZaLandCruiser

Quote from: fatkid on June 17, 2004, 02:25:02 PM
FUD... that's all the talk about GMail is... (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt)... If the government wants to watch your email they've had the technology to do it for a long time now... Google the words Carnivore FBI...  Or better yet here are the [ur=http://www.google.com/search?q=carnivore+FBI&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8]results.[/url]

GMail will be just as easily accessible as your Yahoo!, Hotmail, or any other mail serivces for that matter...

You forgot the "l" at the beginning Fatkid  ;).

TonySoprano

If you are sending email that prompts the government to watch you maybe you should just communicate in person.  Don't forget to make sure he/she isn't wearing a wire, darn feds. ;)

Stupiddave99

http://www.rock.com :) has 2Mb which is really all you need - unless you keep old messages from months ago

honeypyye

Umm...Tony?...It's June here...where the heckl are you that you're celebrating Christmas this time of year?... :-X :-X

TonySoprano

PogoDeamon

The Government has and always will be able to jump in and see everything. Just plain and simple but all the so called secret programs they are running like "Honeypots". Just proves they are trying to make thing look good to make you hoop on the boat. Now the government want to shut Gmail down! If they have nothing to do with why worry so much about it? Because of some place ads based on the writing of your email? No there is more to it! Part of the Patriot Act?

I dont mind all the dark Government things that are going on. I like talking about them, however there has to be a point in time where it stops. Around here you are forced to give up every thing now! Shot getting  drivers liecense is the worst thing anymore. And for what?

Just last month there was debate over the local Government. They are taking DNA from you when you get arrested. Funny thing is it is Affrican Americans ONLY. They installed microphone and cams (and not just red light cams) at almost all the interscetions. You walking INSIDE the Goverment everyday. Here, in the land of the free!

stacey1964

fatkid

PD,
You may want to go through and edit your post... It's almost as bad as reading a wordlife post or a surfdown post... It doesn't make a lot of sense when you don't speak in complete senteces... :-\

gettysrevenge

Quote from: TonySoprano on June 18, 2004, 06:00:40 PM
i like christmas trees
Suuport the NRA  shoot we been lifetime members got a big ole signed autographed pick of our beloved leader that is ill.  Charleston Heston and it hangs with pride in my house  We go shooting with our congressmen, might of heard he got busted at the airport for have a concealed weapon.  Yea well I would to and do pack.  This is a compound of sorts people tease us.  Nice to see that good job!!!!and your christmas tree only because we are brother and sister in NRA. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview