PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:35:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yahoo mail

Started by xnos,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

Quote from: fatkid on June 19, 2004, 12:01:32 PM
PD,
You may want to go through and edit your post... It's almost as bad as reading a wordlife post or a surfdown post... It doesn't make a lot of sense when you don't speak in complete senteces... :-\

fatkid, why such the put-down on peoples grammer? It's really not that bad...I think we can deal with it   :) its nothing like "ween du u tink dat da ting wil b oot" as stated in the rules  ;D its a forum, just relax with the small stuff and have fun.

PD, I agree with your post.

TOPIC

Yea im glad yahoo upgraded to 100mb for email on free accounts   ;D that was a nice surprise.

Im looking forward to seeing Gmail  :)

ronandamee1

Quote from: Stupiddave99 on June 18, 2004, 05:28:28 PM
http://www.rock.com :) has 2Mb which is really all you need - unless you keep old messages from months ago
Yahoo gives you 10Mb without the 3 popups which made it past my googe toolbar when I clicked on your link. People want the extra space for attachments bud. I can't sent 2 pictures under 2Mb anymore.

Styx

hey everyone well yahoo has changed now you have 100MB limit on your mailbox and 10MB sending limit so that you can send 10MB files its way better

bob@pogopal

Quote"ween du u tink dat da ting wil b oot"

I didn't know Jean Chretien participated on PogoCheats!?! I didn't think he would have much time any more now that he has to work for a living.

ronandamee1

Quote from: Styx on June 20, 2004, 07:44:20 PM
LOL
Forum Rule--No offence at all

There is a chat here....At the top of the page somewhere.....Someone is almost always in there being all chatty. These guys are more into the hehe's than the lol's though

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Styx on June 20, 2004, 07:18:50 PM
hey everyone well yahoo has changed now you have 100MB limit on your mailbox and 10MB sending limit so that you can send 10MB files its way better
but not everyone can recieve 10mb's my ISP caps them at 5mb so unless I'm sending to other yahoo it don't mean much to me

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview