PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:53:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

double browsing and pino ranks

Started by jetstar,

Previous topic - Next topic

jetstar

when using double browsing in pino, what is the fastest way to get expert etc badges, do u need to play the whole game or what   0:

amjjj

u have to have rated games to get those and win them for ur rate to go up, master is alot of wins.

jetstar

yes i know u have to play rated games, just wanted to know if there was a faster way other than playing the whole game, when dbl browsing.   O0

edfshr

fastest way is to set up four browsers, I did it with three computers, these days I could do it with one. Your partner should have a low rating which will make your pair's average rating not too high and help you gain points faster.  I used about 8 accounts altogether.  I had a pair of accounts who built up their rating to 1700 or so just so they could lose to me.

popcorns

YAHOO I just got my master badge in pinochle.  You all were a great help.  I did the 4 browsers and about 8 fake accounts.  It took me less than a week.  It goes fastest playing the 500 point game. Thank you all for the browser tip and posting the info on
free passes.  I would not have wasted my time to get these badges without this valuable information.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: popcorns on March 07, 2008, 05:23:01 PM
YAHOO I just got my master badge in pinochle.  You all were a great help.  I did the 4 browsers and about 8 fake accounts.  It took me less than a week.  It goes fastest playing the 500 point game. Thank you all for the browser tip and posting the info on
free passes.  I would not have wasted my time to get these badges without this valuable information.

:^* Congrats on getting your badge.  :^*

I am up to 1871 but I am so tired of doing this one. I have just been double browsing so far and praying for someone to rescue/help me.  :-*

~Sassy~

:-* Thanks to everyone who helped by explaining how to have 4 browsers running at the same time. I am now up to 1884. It seems like slow going but I will get there soon on my Pinochle badge. I am getting 7 points per game :(

But I will get there...thanks again to all the great people who are here in our forum, your the best.  :^*

pammer

Homer

Quote from: pammer on March 09, 2008, 10:51:55 PM
how high do you need to be

You need to break 2000 points for the master badge.

popcorns

Sassy do you still want some help.  I can throw some points for you. email what room you are in.

~Sassy~

Ahhh popcorn that is so nice of you to offer. It has now become like a personal vendetta for me and I am determined I will get this badge or surrender my princess license (well not really...but it sounds good huh?)  :)) :)) :))

Thanks again so much for the offer. Sorry I didn't respond sooner I was kind of busy.  housewife1.gif

Sassy  :-*

~Sassy~

:^*  :^* Finished Pinochle...and got my Masters badge today.  :^*  :^*

Homer

lucky9999

lucky9999

lucky9999

how do you double browse times 4?  I really want to get the masters badge, can anyone help or have any suggestions on the best way to do this?

edfshr

I run netscape 7.2, IE 7, Mozilla Firefox, and K-Meleon, each one playing a different account.  I am using XP Pro on that computer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview