PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 10:33:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Safari - General Info & Ranks

Started by Mia107,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

Darsheis

jester.gif  Maybe they are making you wait until "April Fools Day" ???

Runner

Quote from: janeyluv on March 22, 2008, 12:24:22 PM
so sorry to burst bubbles but i have over 278,000 matched tiles, over 8,000 animal combo's and i have given over 2100 gifts and received over 460 gifts. Still no secret badge

Just out of curosity.........  why are you still playing?  You have probably done enough for the next 2 badge updates to Safari , which I am sure is no where near coming anytime soon.

I too played after rank 50 to assure i had the 1000 gifts given.   

But obviously there is a pogo mess up.  Someone , even if by accident, would have gotten one of the secret badges by now.

tokiehog

i think the secret badges have something to do with the extra tile we got....why else would they give them to us if they were of no use....but now with that said i have tried every combination known to man and still not got the secret badges...someone in a room i was in said that someone was in that same room earlier that had 1 of the secret badges....it was all the chat while i was waiting for the game to load...but again that may be a dream....u know what gossip is like on pogo....lol canadian1.gif

minnie

janeyluv

in response to your question RUNNER , i happen to like the game, duh

Mr. Rasputia

~Sassy~

Stinkerbell

It is kinda cool, then again, tend to get excited about most new things.  LOL

Notonyourlife

VV I love this game. It's nice to have one that you don't need a auto to play.

JFPH

girls18.gif LETTER FROM RECIEVED TODAY.  :!$

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Please be informed while playing Mahjong Safari, you have a chance to earn "secret" Mahjong Safari badges. As they are two secret badges, which we won't write about here, because then they wouldn't be secret so you have to figure your own out how to win?.

If I can help you with anything else, please write back and let know.

Sincerely,

Pogo Samantha
Customer Service Representative

So I guess till someone finds and posts, my game on backburner.

JFPH

rhino

I dont have that many animal combos after ranking out. How can i increase my animal combos???

swamp

Quote from: rhino on March 23, 2008, 08:38:54 PM
I dont have that many animal combos after ranking out. How can i increase my animal combos???
keep playing till you get there  :-[ canadian1.gif

Mary

other sites are showin the 2 secret badges  ones a present with red back round the other is 2 ladybugs tiles  but of course does`nt say how to get them except the same ple 1000 gifts and 50.000 matches  ::)

minnie

:/// still waiting to find out getting really impatient

PogoBadgeHunter

HI Guys,
I still folowing up and havn't heard how to get the secret Badges..
I got this today from Pogo help as well....
AS FOLLOWS:

Thank you for contacting Pogo/Electronic Arts, We cannot give out any information about the 2 Secret Badges in Mahjong Safari. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions. You can also reference our support site at: http://support.pogo.com Sincerely, Scott Customer Service Representative Club Pogo

( HAS ANYONE SORTED IT OUT YET?)
getting real frustrated...could use other words...lol
cheers,
Tekahu

Runner

I think that is a auto-reply email. I think people need to reply to that one and say, hey can you confirm that they actually work because we have heard the  perequisites for attaining this badge, and we think pogo is broken.

jetstar

does anyone know anything bout the secret badges in mahjong safari %%

bubbleup

maybe after pogo goes down this a.m. some people might receive their secret badges,who knows  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview