PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:36:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

IM Discussion

Started by fatkid,

Previous topic - Next topic

fatkid

Quote from: Homer on June 15, 2004, 07:09:18 PM
I didn't realize you could customize the msn forums with your own backgrounds. BTW MSN Messenger 6.2 is neat if you haven't checked it out. ;)

Trillian kicks it's ass all over... Here.
The power of MSN, AIM, Yahoo!, ICQ, and IRC chat all in one...

Surfdown

Quote from: fatkid on June 16, 2004, 04:04:44 PM
I didn't realize you could customize the msn forums with your own backgrounds. BTW MSN Messenger 6.2 is neat if you haven't checked it out. ;)

you all are funny lmao msn groups and msn messager is diffrent will say one more time diffrentttttttttttttttt lmao come on all need  more help then this lmao.

fatkid

Surf, it's ok... We're not trying to be funny... Just getting off topic... Sorry... I think we understand more of what you need but it seems to me the only person who knows how to help you right now is saratoga... I'd try pm'ing him and waiting for a reply...

saratoga

Quote from: fatkid on June 16, 2004, 04:10:23 PM
Surf, it's ok... We're not trying to be funny... Just getting off topic... Sorry... I think we understand more of what you need but it seems to me the only person who knows how to help you right now is saratoga... I'd try pm'ing him and waiting for a reply...

herrmmm.... :-[ :-[ I is a feline....  ;)

Homer

Quote from: fatkid on June 16, 2004, 04:04:44 PM

Fatkid, does trillian work across all the platforms? Can i load my buddy lists from the different messengers in this one program?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

saratoga

Homer

Thank You Saratoga. I will have to take it for a spin. ;)

It sucks having to open several messengers. >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SoaringUSAEagle

I have used Trillian for months.  The only thing I dont like is I cant have a microphone conversation with it.  So I have to sign in msn to do that.  Talk to a great friend online every night.   :)  I hope they can implement that with a future release.

Super Duckie

Yes i agree, Trillian is a very good program, the full version is the best...

fatkid

I have a copy on my ftp with all of the plug-ins for pro if you want Homer...

Element

yea when i get my cable connection back on (maybe next week) not only do i gotta get the rest of visual basic but wanted to get that trillian too   ;D

btw, i got that banned_commericals_<edit by Homer> off your ftp fatkid it was hilarious   :P

kizzakad

i had trillian once but it kept you signed in all the time and you couldnt sign someone else in,,

fatkid

That's why you go to your Connections Manager and sign out... Then set up a new screen name to sign in...

Also yeah Element... Hit me up, and let me know... I can set you back up on my ftp as I think a few settings have changed since the last time you were on it...

ZaLandCruiser

Fatkid, can you pm  me the link to your ftp I would really appreciate it  ;).

fatkid

ZaLandCruiser

fatkid

I don't give out that information very liberally...
Sorry...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview