Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

funny stuff

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

My ex-wife started taking flying lessons about the time our divorce started and she got her license shortly before our divorce was final, later that same year.

Yesterday afternoon, she narrowly escaped injury in the aircraft she was piloting when she was forced to make an emergency landing in Eastern Oklahoma because of bad weather. Thank God our kids w ere with me at the Beach House this weekend.

The NTSB issued a preliminary report, citing pilot error: She was flying a single engine aircraft in IFR (instrument flight rating) conditions while only having obtained  a VFR (visual flight rating) rating.

The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to insufficient fuel on board. No one on the ground was injured .

Photographs below were taken at the scene show the extent of damage to her aircraft.

She was very lucky. ...........................

I don't care who you are, this is funny!!!!!

swamp

Quote from: butch1286 on March 12, 2008, 07:29:41 PM
My ex-wife started taking flying lessons about the time our divorce started and she got her license shortly before our divorce was final, later that same year.

Yesterday afternoon, she narrowly escaped injury in the aircraft she was piloting when she was forced to make an emergency landing in Eastern Oklahoma because of bad weather. Thank God our kids w ere with me at the Beach House this weekend.

The NTSB issued a preliminary report, citing pilot error: She was flying a single engine aircraft in IFR (instrument flight rating) conditions while only having obtained  a VFR (visual flight rating) rating.

The absence of a post-crash fire was likely due to insufficient fuel on board. No one on the ground was injured .

Photographs below were taken at the scene show the extent of damage to her aircraft.

:)) :)) :)) :!!

Stinkerbell

minnie

~Sassy~

Quote from: butch1286 on March 12, 2008, 07:29:41 PM

You're warped...but funny :))) Hope the wife doesn't see it.  :%#

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview