PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:23:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WOO HOO!! Badges this week!!

Started by LWGCINC37803,

Previous topic - Next topic

LWGCINC37803

So I am sorta cheap and only have 2 cheats downloaded.  This week the challanges are for Pogo Bowl and Keno Pop!  So maybe minor to you all, but I may actually get all the chalanges done this week!

:&

Stinkerbell

harley89

They did have pretty lame challenges this week. Guess they wanted to help out the auto impaired

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on March 26, 2008, 01:54:36 PM
They did have pretty lame challenges this week. Guess they wanted to help out the auto impaired

I was thinkin it was cuz the fine folk at Pogo didn't wanna screw up another weeks challenges like last weeks.  Last week was a nightmare on Pogo in general.

harley89

OOPS what where the challenges last week I dont remember. Which means I loaded up the autos and let em rip

LWGCINC37803

I agree the challanges were sorta easy to get this week.  Heck they where stinking easy to get even if you didn't have any of the cheats.

For the one I was to pick I picked an old bowling one and used my cheat and I am already done for the challanges for this week. I Just wanted the April Fool's badge.

~Sassy~

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview