PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:51:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

dominos badge

Started by tonianne,

Previous topic - Next topic

tonianne

my grandma wants to get the dominos badge but she hates dominos and it is hard for her to play

is there a fast way to end games, etc. so she can do it faster (without an auto)

Tracey

the only fast way is to double browse other than that no there is no other fast way

Spawn O Satan

My badge progress keeps resetting to zero every time I quit playing. Yesterday I was up to 15 when I stopped. Today I'm back to zero. After winning another 10 rounds I quit, went back to the home page, refreshed the page, and back to zero again. Arrrrgh! Do you have to win all 100 in one sitting? Anyone else having this problem?

harley89

I had the problem yesterday . It stop counting wins when I reached 11 so I stopped. Then  I could not get in to pogo and later when I did my homepage was messed up. So I waited(not going to play until it is working) Later in the day it worked fine and I finished

gator8_24

I did mine , by hand, during american idol last night so didn't leave and go back.  I was determined to get it done! lol

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on March 13, 2008, 08:04:52 AM
I did mine , by hand, during american idol last night so didn't leave and go back.  I was determined to get it done! lol
:D O0  you wont me to do ur pool badge let me know  civilwar.gif canadian1.gif civilwar.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on March 13, 2008, 08:26:58 AM
:D O0  you wont me to do ur pool badge let me know  civilwar.gif canadian1.gif civilwar.gif

Hey, guess what!  I got the badge and just played the 3 games! LOL beginners luck!  But thank you!

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on March 13, 2008, 12:44:51 PM
Hey, guess what!  I got the badge and just played the 3 games! LOL beginners luck!  But thank you!
:o  :D wtg  :!!

disneyland lady

Not only has it been buggy and hard to get it to load but also it has screwed me out of hands and tokens. Here is a screen of the strange message I got when I was only a few more points from winning the round or the hand or both. Your opponent is still seated but is not ready to begin. Please wait. My opponent was a bot - was it unable to bend to sit? I waited and waited.... then tried everything to fix it to no avail. Had to leave yet again. Bot had 80 - I had 214! And look at my mini expression - it was not very happy with Pogo.

Disneyland lady insane diego

EASYRIDER10174

I set the game at 250 game points
Draw until legal play
Limited animations

I played the tin head and it took me about 2 hrs used the auto and used IE7 tried firefox but was having the same trouble that everyone else was having, switched to IE7 worked great, Hope everyone has the same luck. :/o\ >>:D

gator8_24

I used the 100 pt game and had no problems, but I didn't use the auto either.

GenOcide

Do the 250 game as previously stated and turn off animation.Speed right on throughjavascript:void(0);
Swampboy

tyeddyedvw

I trying to get the badge on the biggest cup of coffee for domino's but don't seam to know what to do to get it, is there an easier way to get the badge. :ooo >:(( := Or i can't figure it out please help.

apearson29

I too have had that screen pop up on me. Drove me crazy losing my game progress, til I tried putting curser on popup and dragging it down. Behind is a window that says "play again or start" I believe. Try that and you won't lose game. GL ev1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview